Early Morning

Bold means speech

Bold italics means authors note

Italics means thoughts

Underlined italics means others thoughts

"Alright enough PDA for today".

We lounged around until about four thirty, I ended up teleporting to my place. I walked downstairs and saw my mom working, she was wrapped in blankets on her computer drinking tea. I walked over and started messing with her, she completely ignored me, and I walked off. I was bored and wanted to mess with someone, so I went to Farrah's room. She's not as scary when she's mad like everyone else.

I knocked and she opened the door, "Honey I'm home!". She let me in, and I plopped on her bed. I said, "Hey, how you been doing?". She looked at me with half lidded eyes, she said "I'm hungry". I smiled and said, "You're always hungry".

She laughed and said, "Niko is packing, and I have this idea in my head that if I don't help, she will take longer". I laughed and said, "That's true but, she's across the street, it's a two-minute walk from here. Will it make you feel better if I gave her a key?". She nodded and I sighed, I pulled out my phone and started watching a video. Farrah was straightening up her room, I made sure not to be in the way.

Somehow, I ended up in her bathtub, the tub was empty I just thought it looked comfortable. Farrah sighed and I got up to look at her clean room. I smiled and walked into her vibey room. She had candles lit, and it was still in her purple theme. I looked at her and said, "You should get a couch".

She sighed and said, "You got couch money? I can't fit a couch in here". I pointed at a corner and said, "It would fit so perfectly, just get an angled couch". Farrah sighed and said, "Get out", I laughed and left her room, I walked into Niko's room to see boxes everywhere. I said, "if you're moving in with James, will you be able to fit all of that and his stuff together?". She smiled and said, "That stuff -grunt- over there is goodwill".

I shook my head at the small pile, Niko didn't have a lot of things. I looked over and saw her struggling to pull something out of the closet. I looked over and saw it was a box, I used my powers and moved it out of the closet. She was sighing, "I did it!". I said, "I-", I'll let her have this.

I helped Niko pack a lot of stuff, I looked at the time and said, "Niko, it's my bedtime. I have to be up early tomorrow". She smiled and said, "you helped a lot go ahead and sleep". I smiled tiredly and teleported to my room. I changed and went into the bed; I was too tired to shower.

I immediately knocked out. Gene, Carm, why are you leaving me? why do you have to leave me? No Avery don't do it. NO, YOU KILLED EVERYONE, JAY, ASH WAKE UP, NO. PLEASE BABE DON'T LEAVE ME! NIKO, PLEASE OPEN YOUR EYES! MOM WAKE UP! I jolted up, I looked at the time January 8, 2021, six o two AM. Two hours before my alarm, I'm already wide-awake minds well get ready.

I sighed and started taking my time showering. I got out the shower and got dressed, I did the rest of my routine and decided I'd eat at the Warehouse. I got on my phone and saw a good morning text from Ash, it was from two minutes ago. I texted back.

Bo❤️‍🔥

Good morning sunny🥰

Adda

Morning Bo😊

Bo❤️‍🔥

Did you have another nightmare?

Adda

Yeah🥲

Bo❤️‍🔥

Do you want to talk about it?

Adda

Nah I'll see you at the Warehouse though🙃

I sent him the address and continued to do nothing. My alarm went off and I jolted up, I must've fell asleep. I knew this would be the time I got ready but, I didn't feel like waiting anymore. I teleported and saw Boss jolt into a fighting stance, I threw my hands in the air in defense. He loosened and sighed, Boss said, "Why are you here so early?".

I shrugged and said, "I woke up two hours before my alarm and didn't feel like waiting anymore". He closed his eyes and hummed while nodding, I said, "Ash will be here too. Also, you said you didn't want to test out some eye colors so maybe we could with him". He shrugged and said, "Yeah sure". As soon as he said that someone walked into the kitchen, that reminded me I was hungry and decided to go eat something.

I sighed as I got up and Peter said, "Do you want some coffee?". I shook my head and said, "I don't really drink coffee, I'm a tea girl". He nodded and said, "We have some Browton". I looked at the cabinet he was pointing at and walked toward it. I opened the cabinet and grabbed the tea box.

Soon the tea was done I just needed one more ingredient, milk. I looked in the fridge and poured some in my cup. It was sweet because I put sugar in it, the sugar felt like an energizer and immediately hyped me up. I sighed and started to eat, Blue came downstairs and said, "It came back negative". I choked and spat out my tea, Blue turned to me shocked and said, "Oh hey Adda".

I said, "What came back negative?". She sighed and said, "The triangulation of Avery, we're trying to track him. Why? What did you think I said?". I laughed and mumbled "A pregnancy test". Blue hummed while looking confused and Ash walked into the Warehouse, he said loudly, "Wow just like I remember".

He walked in and Blue turned her head, but her eyes were still on me. I turned away and she looked at Ash, Blue said, "Hey Ash, I didn't know you were coming". Ash looked at me and said, "Adda was supposed to tell you". I was looking away from everyone so he kind of trailed off while he looked at my turned head. Boss said, "It's fine she told me already I just didn't get to tell you yet".

Blue I'm assuming nodded and walked off. Ash walked up behind me and turned my face to his. Ash said, "You alright homie?". I nodded and he narrowed his eyes at me, he decided to just let it go and walked away. I can't look at him right now, I keep getting flash backs to that nightmare.

Hope you enjoyed suspish Adda

can you tell I've been watching too much Bailey Sarian

Not kidding I remember the intro

Hi hope your having a wonderful day today my name is Bailey Sarian and today is Monday which means it's murder mystery and make up mondayyy. Shna Shrrr Shna Shhrr Shna sh sh Shna SHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. If you are new here hi my name is Bailey Sarian and on Monday I talk about true crime stories that's been heavy on my click* noggin and I do my makeup at the same time. If your interested in true crime and you like makeup I highly suggest you click that subscribe button because I'm here for you on Mondays 

Tattooed into my brain, someone help...