"Sorry... naan appadi panni iruka kudathu thaan... but honestly Ashwin-eyy." Sivaangi speaks catching up with breath and words.

"Naanum... Sorry Sivu-ma." Ashwin holds her tight.

"Itha pathi pesa vendamey... I shall sing a song." Sivaangi sings a song, "Snehidhanae snehidhanae ragasiya snehidhanae chinna chinnadhaai korikkaigal sevikodu snehidhanae..."

For the first time, Ashwin also sings with her to complete the song. High on love and happiness, they welcome the night and so they walk back to the room. They are not hungry yet as they had enough during the afternoon. They decide to have a coffee before they go to sleep. Ashwin orders for the coffee while Sivaangi occupies the same seat they sat earlier.

Ashwin sits closer to Sivaangi. "This is the best day of my life."

"Opposite chair irukku... Ashwin-eyy. Eye-contact easy-a kadaikum." Sivaangi teases him holding his hand tight.

"Oh.."

"Oh.."

The famous 'oh.. oh..' rain goes non-stop till the coffee arrive. Each time the 'oh' sounds cuter than previous one and obviously romantic too.

"Coffee and Loveare synonyms." Ashwin says when Sivaangi blushes looking at the coffee andsays, "Cute hearts... just like us na..."

Ashwin smiles

Ashwin smiles. More of a blush. Sivaangi continues to blush while sipping the coffee.

"Eppadi avaru heart pottu kudutharu theriyala." Ashwin says...

"Oh.. appa neenga athe request panni kekkalaya?" Sivaangi asks in surprise.

"Ellam Kadavul Setting!" Ashwin responds... Sivaangi blushes resting her head on his shoulder.... "Ashwin-eyy... let's live our life forever like this."

Ashwin nods his head. They moment freezes in time.

***

After getting into the room Sivaangi says, "Ashwin-eyy... neenga kandipa thoongiya aaganum. Refresh ayitu seekiram vaanga."

Sivaangi locks the door, gets into the other room to refresh, and change to the night dress. By the time she gets ready and come back to the main bedroom, Ashwin is almost asleep.

Sivaangi walks in slowly, crawls herself in the bed not to disturb him, but she does so in the process... "Pillows eduthithu varalaya?" Ashwin goes unheard almost.

"Pillows lam theva illaya." Sivaangi says, rest herself close to Ashwin, looking into his eyes, feeling his breath. She adds, "Ippa thoongu Ashwin-eyy."

Ashwin smiles. He slips into sleep.

Still gazing at him Sivaangi holds his hand and says, "This chapter of our life is going to be the most beautiful phase of our life than the previous ones."

Sleep conquers Sivaangi just like how Ashwin conquered her heart. She smiles in sleep. Ashwin too, smiles in sleep.

They are two souls connected by a magical spark!

To be continued 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

†****************†

Makkalae... Unga heart-a thoranthu feedback-a sollunga comment-la.

Kindly recommend my story to at least two of our friends / family and help us reach more people. #PeoplesLove

NOTE: PLEASE READ THE CHAPTER DISCLAIMER IN CASE OF CONFLICTS.

DO READ MY OTHER STORIESWITHOUT FAIL... ESPECIALLY #AshAngi = Ashok + Tangi and Letters To My Son!

 ESPECIALLY #AshAngi = Ashok + Tangi and Letters To My Son!

With Love,

Mr. Twister @saravspace

Follow pannunga... Follow pannunga on Instagram, Telegram, Twitter and Wattpad Please.