36 - A Help, A Favour

...

"Between two, what is supposed to be keep hidden will remain a secret if one is gone"

...

"Jin Hyung?"

"I need your help, your professional help" Jin states.

"Is there anything I can do to help you?"

"Are you free sometime today? Evening or night?" Jin asks, he sounds desperate.

"Yes sure, I'm free. If you want, you can come to my office now"

"I'll be there in 3 hours, thank you so much" Jin replies, expressing his gratitude.

Long story short, as soon as he cut off the phone call, he went straight to his room grabbing his pullover sweater and whatever the other things that he think he might need before walking to his employee and telling her that he will be back sometime at night.

The employee nods at him in understanding.

The journey to the office took more than 3 hours actually, due the traffic. As soon as Jin arrived at that building, he went to the receptionist telling her that he has a meeting there with someone.

Before he could tell more to her, he was cleared. Apparently the boss already told the employee that Jin will be coming.

Once Jin steps his foot inside the office room, the man greeted him with a gummy smile.

"Hyung, welcome" Yoongi says.

"Yoongi, I need your help. Can I sue someone for threatening me?" Jin asks as soon as he sits down on the couch with Yoongi facing him.

Jin wants to sue someone? Oh wait, before that, all of Taehyung's friends already know about Jin quitting his job and now that Jin mentioned about suing someone, does it means he wants to sue Taehyung?

What did Taehyung do to Jin?

"Who is it? Calm down hyung, why is that thing on your wrist keep blinking?" Yoongi asks, distracted by the blink of the health monitor that Jin is wearing on his wrist.

Noticing that Yoongi got distracted away, Jin pulls his sleeve, completely cover his bracelet making him having a sweater paws.

"My birth mother, I want to sue her" Jin spits bitterly as he remembers again of what she said to him a while ago.

And yeah, Yoongi knows Jin used to grow up in an orphanage. Maybe it was a stigma but he thought Jin was an orphan and his parents is long gone. He didn't expect Jin to have his parent still living, now even Jin wants to sue her.

"Tell me the situation. With evidence, there's even better chance that you will win" Yoongi calmly tells Jin that.

"Even if you don't have that, I will make sure you win" Yoongi adds.

If someone as kind and nice as Jin desperately asking for help from Yoongi, then sure, it can be done with ease. After all, it's Yoongi and his law firm.

Looking at Jin's wavering eyes as he look at him, Yoongi knows there's something going on. Something bigger.

"I promise you, no one will know about this" Yoongi adds when Jin grew quiet, hesitating to tell him the whole story.

Jin is still hesitating, Yoongi knows, he could tell judging by how Jin is deep in his mind.

"I will make sure you win. I promise" Yoongi says.