23 - Pill For This

...

"To each of their own, family is supposed to be their safe haven but how about those were abandoned by their own family?"

...

Jin woke up early in the morning when the sky is still black. Yup, he is hungry, he didn't eat anything. So he gets himself in the kitchen.

The moment he takes the final step from the stairs he could hear some rumblings sound coming out from the pantry. Robbers?

Jin tiptoe making no sounds while grabbing the pan as he approaches the pantry. He is ready to knock whoever it was in there with the pan.

He tightened the grip on the pan as he is know for sure a person is right behind the door.

Jin was so close, about half inch away from hitting that person's face with the pan when he stops his movement.

Jungkook appears in his vision with his hands holding what it seems like packs of ramyeon.

Jin actually flicks Jungkook's head for making him surprise.

"You surprised me kid, what the hell are you doing here in the pantry?" Jin asks looking at the younger from up to toe.

"I wanted to make some ramyeon" Jungkook replies while yawning.

Jin shakes his head a little with some 'tsk' sound before taking the packs in Jungkook's hands. He then pushes the younger lightly,

"Go and wait in the living room, I'll be making you something" Jin says.

Jungkook once again yawned as he walks away. Soon, at 3 in the morning, the foods are served on the dining table.

Jin didn't even called Jungkook yet for the food but the latter is already there sitting at the dining table as Jin turns his head from the sink to the dining table.

"I see you two are making a party here without inviting me, in my house" another half awake voice from the stairs was heard, soon Taehyung makes himself appear in the dining room as well.

Jin quickly takes another bowl and plates while he served the food to Taehyung. Thankfully Jin is brilliant enough to make extra so it is enough for the three of them.

The three then continue eating the food with Jungkook leading the conversation. It turned out the next morning all three of them woke up late.

The door to Taehyung's house was burst open when Jin came down from his room.

"Good morning sir" Jin greets the guest as he brushes his own hair with his fingers, making himself presentable.

"Where the heck is that kid? Where is Taehyung? We're so damn late" Namjoon asks.

It only takes a point of finger from Jin to make Namjoon rushes upstairs.

Five minutes later Namjoon comes down and wait in the living room. Another fifteen minutes later Taehyung comes down with Jungkook tailing after him.

"Sorry hyung, I forgot to set the alarm" Taehyung says while watching Namjoon sipping a cup of coffee as he waits for him.

"Doesn't matter, let's go. Jungkook you're not going to work? You're late too" Namjoon asks.

"I'm, now" Jungkook replies.

"Thanks Jin hyung for the coffee" Namjoon mutters as he walks out of the house with Jungkook and Taehyung also heading outside.

Jin bows at them. Once they get out of the house Jin did his usually tasks. Now that his ankle is no longer in bandage, it is easier for him to move.