04 - One Sided

...

"The only thing that makes life unfair is the delusion that it should be fair when its the people that makes everything so unfair"

...

Jin looks at Taehyung. If eyes could murder people, that stares from Taehyung is going to be the death of him.

Taehyung is for sure cursing the hell out of him in his mind. Jin knows. He could tell just by looking at that man.

Well after all, either way Jin is going to win this useless fight. He works there, he earns money. He walks out of the house, getting fired on his third day of working also going to give him benefits.

Either way, Jin is going to get money and he really appreciates the contract Yulhee offered to him the other day.

"Sorry Jin, let's go to the hospital to check your leg and I'll drop you off your house. The termination fee will directly transferred to your account tomorrow" Yulhee says as she grabs Jin's forearm together with her.

Jin hesitates but it didn't mean that he is pitying Taehyung. He just didn't want the latter to think of him in a bad way.

"Hospital? For what?" Jin stops her.

"Your leg...? That leg is still healing and this cousin of mine just pushed you making you stumbled on your feet" Yulhee looks at Jin as she says that.

"Oh, there's no need for that, I'm going to take off the bandage tomorrow so don't worry" Jin smiles at her.

"Okay then, let's go. I will drop you at your house" Yulhee tucks Jin's hand.

They take about three steps ahead before that man stopped them.

"Wait!" Taehyung says, stopping the two human being in front of him from walking away.

Taehyung is not going to let that mother fucker Kim Seokjin win this fight.

If there's even any.

"Who said you can walk away from my house? Who said I'm going to terminate your working contract?" Taehyung questions with his demanding voice.

Apparently that Taehyung guy is crazy. He couldn't even remember what he said with his own mouth a moment ago.

Working with this man must be the pain in the ass.

"You said you fired him, Taehyung-ah" Yulhee replies on behalf of Jin.

"I didn't said that. Now, you-" he points out his finger to Jin.

"get your ass in my house and make sure there's no dust in my room. I'm going to sleep and I expect no dust at all. Now" Taehyung orders.

Jin looks at him and Yulhee before he walks back inside the house. After all Jin is not a bad person. He just needs some money to take over his childhood home and Taehyung is the key to that.

So he went back inside leaving Yulhee and Taehyung to clean his employer's room.

As Jin walks away, Taehyung and Yulhee waits for him to completely disappear in the house.

"Be nice to him, he is working to earn money. If you cannot make it easier for him, let's not make it harder for him okay? Okay Taehyung-ah?" Yulhee says.

"He kidnapped Ssal!" Taehyung replies, half yelling half talking.

"Maybe there's a misunderstanding there. Maybe you two should talk" Yulhee reasons.