10 - Trauma

...

"A trauma is not your fault to begin with"

...

Jin woke up a little late than usual. The moment he woke up, Yujin is already arrived for her work. She did prepared breakfast for Taehyung as Jin was so busy sleeping.

When Jin greets her in the kitchen as she is serving the food on the table, Yujin glares at him. Probably in anger because she needs to do the work rather than chilling around like she always do.

Shrugging everything, Jin wash the dishes. When it is almost the time Taehyung usually come down to have breakfast before going to work come closer, the employer is still not there in the dining room.

Yujin pushes Jin to wake the employer up and Jin just did that. Probably Taehyung is oversleeping.

Jin climbs the stairs looking onto each steps he took while thinking the possible place he put the necklace in. He is a little bit slow in walking today.

Of course, he walks so much yesterday being in rain and so on. He didn't even know the distance between the park and Taehyung's house but one thing he knows for sure. It is quite far.

Even when they're back to the house with the car, it still feels long. Or maybe it is just Jin? Maybe. After Taehyung left for work, Jin will find the necklace.

Just as Jin was about the to take the last step on the stairs, Taehyung appears out of nowhere surprising the out of Jin.

Jin loses his footing, he couldn't even grabs the handle of the stairs. Knowing damn well that everything is going to hurt, Jin closes his eyes waiting for the pain to come.

"Unbelievable. You're so easy to give up. Listen, like I said before, I don't want any dead people in my property" Taehyung says.

Hearing those words, Jin straight away blinks open his eyes just to see Taehyung is holding him from falling down the stairs.

Quickly Jin adjust his position, bowing at the said man before apologising again for the nth times.

As Taehyung let go of Jin and walks downstairs, Jin is tailing after him.

Okay, Jin thought Taehyung is going to work today but apparently he didn't.

As Yujin goes away somewhere in the house to do her 'work', Jin is now left alone in the kitchen, cleaning the plates and bowl Taehyung used for breakfast.

A little after ten minutes, Jin finished doing the chores and he plans of looking for the necklace in Taehyung's room as the said man is chilling on the couch in the living room.

But the moment Jin walks ahead to the stairs, Taehyung stops him.

"What are you doing going up there?" Taehyung asks.

"To look for the necklace sir" Jin replies politely.

"From now on, you need to ask for my permission every time you want to enter my room. I can't trust you no more after what you've done" Taehyung states.

"I don't care whatever it is, you need to have my permission first before entering my room. Once you disobey me, I'll make sure your clean record of this country's civilian will no longer be that clean. Do you understand?" Taehyung adds.

Jin nods in understanding.

"I'm sorry sir and yes I understand. Can I have a look at your room sir?" Jin asks.