33 - Last Will

...

"Hi and goodbye are the hardest thing to say in life and getting both on the same day but never again is the lifetime pain"

...

No, it cannot be. There's no way Jungkook's mother is Jin's mother. No.

Is Jin an illegitimate child of hers?

It must be someone else. Maybe the maid. If it is true then what will Jungkook reacts if he knows that his mother has a child before she had him?

Taehyung is curious. Jin has met his mother even before the Jeon's event. He did asked him for a permission to meet his mother.

Taehyung agreed and he never asked Jin how was the reunion after he met his mother. Taehyung simply didn't care about Jin's family matter. It's his privacy.

But to think again, both Jin and Jungkook's mother have met again.

They met again at the hotel for the event but why does it seems like she didn't want Jin to be there?

No, the question is, are Jungkook and his father aware of Jin's existence?

Come to think of it again, when the whole panic attack mess happened, she was the one who found Jin. Jungkook's mother was never in the room with Jin. She was the first one who left the area with Jungkook's father after Namjoon came and take over.

"So, she doesn't care about him. Her whole family doesn't know about Jin"

Taehyung feels like he needs to dig deeper. After all, Jin was the brother his sister wanted to adopt, that makes them brothers right?

Though Taehyung despise the idea of having a new brother much less when his only sister died while trying to adopt Jin, Taehyung feels like he could actually help the man a little.

About that orphanage, he will need to discuss with Namjoon. After all it's 90% sure that Jin is the one who is going to have it.

"Namjoon hyung, I find the lost kid. The kid noona wanted to adopt" Taehyung says to the phone call.

It was like time freezes when he brought up the topic.

But to think of it, why does it matters to the Kims? The lost kid is now an adult. Why should they care about him now? Especially after their only daughter and sister died because of that.

"He's an adult now Tae, let him be. He must be with his adoptive family"

"No he didn't. You won't believe it but that kid is Kim Seokjin, my maid" Taehyung replies.

"What nonsense are you talking about? Where are you now? We need to meet"

...

"What happened to him?" Namjoon asks as soon as he enters the room.

"He has an illness, just a drop in his oxygen level" Taehyung explains.

"Are you sure he is the kid?" Namjoon asks as he walks closer to the bed to see Jin in his sleeping state.

"He won't wake up, Jisoo noona gives him some drugs to keep him out of the pain" Taehyung replies as he stands up from sitting position on the couch.

"I told you hyung, I fucking told you I saw the necklace. He has it all this time. I did a background check on him. He was raised in that orphanage and ran away from it around the time noona was going to adopt him"

"Jisoo noona also recognised him after I told her about it. They've met once, at the same time our noona met him" Taehyung says, walking close and closer to the bed pointing onto the necklace that is hanging around Jin's neck.