27 - Unwavering Faith

...

"Giving up on certain things sometimes is what people need to do instead of trying harder"

...

Jin feels guilty for what he did last night, so he wakes up earlier than he usually does and makes a little extra effort for the breakfast.

On the other hand, upstairs, Taehyung is already in his work clothes. He pulls open the door of his room to go downstairs and have his breakfast before going to work only to hear a ringing sound from one of the extra room which is now is Jin's room.

That must be Jin's phone. Taehyung expected the phone call to stop sooner than later but it didn't. It continues ringing and kind of making him feels annoyed as Jin didn't answer the call.

So he walks in into the room knowing damn well Jin is downstairs and he left the phone upstairs in the room.

He answers the phone call just to inform whoever is calling Jin that the man is a little busy.

"Sorry for last night Jin, I shouldn't bothered you. Mother told me, you took me home. Ugh-" she says before a moment of silence.

"Sorry, I'm having a huge headache. Jin, mother told me you carried me all the way home, please go to the hospital for the check up. You shouldn't do things like that-" she adds.

"I n-need to end this. I'm going to throw up. Listen to me, if you feels sick for some or no reason, please get your ass to the hospital as soon as you can"

And just like that the phone call is cut leaving Taehyung clueless. He couldn't even replied to her that he isn't Jin. He couldn't even tell her that it wasn't Jin that answered the phone call.

Shrugging off, Taehyung walks downstairs without thinking much.

There he sees Jin serving food on the dining table. Jin greets him good morning while Taehyung himself take a sit and eat the breakfast.

In between of that, Taehyung did steal glances at Jin when the latter didn't notice. After the phone call, he is confused as to why Jin wouldn't be okay based on what the lady is talking about but to his eyes Jin seems fine?

After eating the breakfast, he heads towards the front door to his car. He turns his back, hesitated to talk to Jin because one, he is still annoyed of what happened last night and two, he knows that's not his problem.

But he did ask Jin though, despite hesitating about it.

"Are you alright?" he asks awkwardly.

Jin who is eyeing the floor thinking that he needs to mop it after this, frowns upon hearing Taehyung's voice.

It was no doubt the question is addressed to Jin since there's only the two of them there. Jin looks up to look at Taehyung in the eyes. That employer of his is surely waiting for his answer.

"I feel...fine? Why? Is there's anything I could help?" Jin answers the question with a confused face. Why would he feels unwell when he is absolutely fine?

"No, nothing" Taehyung replies.

And just like that Taehyung left the house leaving Jin confused. Maybe that is just one of the weird act Taehyung do. After all, Taehyung is a bit weird for Jin after knowing him. Not in the bad way but in dubiety.

After Taehyung left, Jin gets back to work. He plans of mopping the floor and he gets to it right away.

When it is close to noon, Jin notice a car freshly pulled in front of the house. Jisoo steps out of the car entering the house without saying anything.