13 - Manifest

...

"If you desire to know, learn to listen"

...

Awhile after that, once she is done with the check up, setting up an iv drip and sort of, she looks at Taehyung.

"For now, let him rest. Monitor his temperature as frequent as you can. Get him to the hospital if his temperature is increasing"

"Even if it is not increasing, get him to the hospital in a few days. I want to do some check up on him" she states to Taehyung.

Taehyung nods at her, finally feel at ease as he gets the help.

"Who is he? Does your family know him or at least Namjoon know him? Yulhee?" Jisoo asks him.

"Yes, Namjoon hyung and noona knows him. He is my new employee" Taehyung replies to her in which she stills look at him with her demanding look.

Yes, Jisoo is similar to Yulhee. They are both giving him the same vibes.

"I came home with him picking up the broken vase in the kitchen. I didn't expect him to pass out on me. Maybe he is scared of blood?" Taehyung replies.

"Whether he is scared or not of the blood, I believe the reason for him to pass out was because of his fever. It is too high. He is dehydrated on top of that, look at how pale he is-" she points out in which both of them look at the unconscious man lying on the bed.

Yes, it is true Jin is pale. He is fine though yesterday, even in the morning today but now suddenly he is sick?

"He was fine in the morning-" Taehyung tries to reply in which Jisoo turns her head at him.

"He must be sick way before of that, the fever shouldn't go that high in the spend of a few hours" Jisoo states.

Taehyung could only listen to her explanation.

"I'm going to grab some bandages in my car. His leg need to be bandage, it didn't seems fine to my eyes. Either sprain or fracture" Jisoo says before she walks away for awhile and come back about three minutes later.

"Get him to the hospital when he is better, I would like to do an Xray on that leg" she says after she finished bandaging the leg.

"Get him food and plenty of fluids when he woke up. Don't force him too much" she adds.

Taehyung nods at her.

"Call me if you need anything. I'm going to sleepover at Yulhee house. Her house is near to yours, I'll be here fast if you need me-" she states.

"Don't tell Yulhee noona about this" Taehyung cuts her off before Jisoo could finish her words.

She frowns at him.

"She is going to make a big fuss over this. She knows him. At least don't tell her before I tell her. i will tell her by myself" Taehyung adds as he looks at Jisoo.

"Sure, don't worry. Make sure you did as what I told you. Call me if you need help-"

"By the way, I told your maid to go home since it is pretty late, she's going to missed the bus" Jisoo says.

Taehyung understands that. That leave him and Jin alone in the house as Jisoo is already on her way to Yulhee's house.

After sending Jisoo to the front door, Taehyung looks at the kitchen, he didn't expect Yujin not cleaning up the floor with the broken vase. It caught him off guard.