34 - Compass

...

"Wonder yourself in the journey of life, you will never get lost. It's all yours"

...

Did Jungkook just said 'two days'? Did he heard him right or was it just his messed up mind?

"What day is today?" Jin asks, clueless.

"Monday" Namjoon replies.

Oh, it's just Monday-

Wait, what? Today is supposed to be Sunday though. Hold on.

"Did you say Monday? Isn't today is Sunday?" Jin asks again.

Right at that moment MinAh enters the room, upon looking Jin is awake, she rushes to his bed.

"Why didn't you tell me you feel awful after the blood transfusion? You should've tell me if you feel anything weird! You scared the shit out of me. What if something bad happened?" MinAh says as gentle as she can while trying to suppress her anger.

"No, wait. Today is Monday? Are you-"

"Are you serious? I-I have to go to-" Jin says as he started to overthink.

He is a day late. What if the owner changed her mind and she choose Taehyung instead to own the building? No, not going to to happen.

"My phone-"

"Where's my phone? I need my phone" Jin says in rush as he started to move and search for his phone.

"Calm down hyung. Don't move-" Jungkook says, gently stopping Jin from moving too much.

"Your phone couldn't be used anymore. The phone was in your pocket when you fell. It broke beyond use" MinAh cuts in as she replies while holding Jin's shoulder to stop him from moving.

"I need to go to the orphanage. I was supposed to sign the contract on Sunday but today is Monday. What if she changed her mind a-and-" Jin says again.

"Stop moving will you? I have already informed her that you couldn't meet her on Sunday. She will contact you later" Taehyung says as he enters the room with his hands holding a few paper bags with food in it.

Jin looks up as he listens to what Taehyung says. Taehyung didn't specifically use his annoyed tone but rather just a plain flat tone while saying that.

Did he really mean his words? But that doesn't make sense at all. The Kim Taehyung who went as far as to threaten him to give up on that orphanage indirectly says that he himself is giving up on that orphanage?

As Taehyung now is here in the room, all of them are looking into each other's eyes, remembering of what Jisoo said to them yesterday.

"Keep in mind to all of you, if he doesn't remember about what Taehyung said related to Hyekyung then none of us will say anything at least for awhile. Triggering him is the last thing we should do to him"

All of them nodded in understanding and take note on that.

Back to the orphanage matter, to be honest Jin expected Taehyung to use some dirty tricks to make the owner and him signed the contract but apparently instead of doing that, he didn't.

Does it really make sense when just a few days ago they were arguing to each other about the ownership of that orphanage?

Maybe Jin should cut off his bad thoughts on Taehyung. That man isn't even that bad, just having some sort of shitty personality once in a while.