12 - Vexatious

...

"The illusion that could have been different"

...

"Why are you always make it hard for me?!" the woman shouts at him.

Tears started to fill in his eyes threatening to fall. Jin started to think deeper, at least when he was still working with Lee Sangho, there were only physical abuse whereas working with Taehyung?

He got both, both mental and physically abused. He ran away from his childhood home to get out of the misery from both mental and physical abuse only for years later, to feel the same as he starts working with Taehyung.

It is really making his mind think that working with Lee Sangho is way better than this although this job pays him quite well, at least he is not working like some kind of a prisoner back then.

While working with Lee Sangho, he got the freedom, he can simply go in and out of his living place as long as he did all the job he required to do that day.

But, working with Taehyung is different. Maybe this is why people shouldn't only aim for high paying job or rather a job that gives both freedom and good pay. But it is hard to find jobs like that especially when he is desperate.

Whether he is done or not doing his tasks, he can't simply go out. He needs Taehyung's permission.

Not to mention, the way Taehyung treated him like some kind of germs or disease. Okay, Jin admit Taehyung has his kind side.

Does he really?

Well, Taehyung did brought him to the hospital before, that counts as a yes.

Still, Taehyung is a brat. He didn't even know what Jin faced throughout the day and the moment he stepped his feet into the house, all Jin got is yelling and screaming of how he didn't even do his job right.

Taehyung didn't even want to believe him while he is trying to defend himself so what's the point of arguing? Since they first met Jin didn't even get to explain himself, breaking away the bad first impression Taehyung got for him.

So by that, Jin started to accept everything. Arguing with Taehyung means a lot of energy needed. He is not going to waste his time and his energy but bare to his mind, he is not going to stay silent if Taehyung did something he couldn't accept.

Back to where it is, yes, it is not Taehyung's fault this time because Yujin is the one who makes him feels so shitty but still, Taehyung did have a part in it.

If he didn't kicked him out from the house last night, drenching him in the rain for hours maybe he wouldn't feel this shitty.

He couldn't even eat without throwing up, and doing nothing also makes him feels like someone pushed his guts out. The way his lips chapped even when he drinks the water also didn't seems so logic to his mind.

And on top of all that, Jin didn't even get to find the lost necklace. That, is the cause of him blaming himself to the fullest. If only that day he didn't touched the falling necklace, he wouldn't be the target of this miserable situation he is in, now.

As if there's not enough on his plate, the place behind the bars for him is almost secured. No, actually it is already secured for him.

He couldn't find the necklace. He's been searching everywhere in the house for it but there's nothing. He didn't even stepped his foot outside of the house that day and that necklace should be in the house.

But apparently it is not. Of course it is not there because it is not him that took the necklace.

"Please give me back the necklace, I begged you" Jin mutters from the floor, looking at Yujin.