29 - Converge On

...

"A long raining season where it becomes unwanted, unneeded and left out, always"

...

"And why couldn't he invites you?" Jimin asks back.

"I don't understand, I don't have any contribution to the company and I don't even know anything about them so why am I invited to the event?" Jin replies.

"I don't see anything wrong with Jungkook inviting you. Relax hyung, I know you're nervous that's why I'm going to make you, looking like a real prince in that event. Everyone will be surely amazed-" Jimin states.

"Jimin, I don't-" Jin tries to argue.

"What? You are going to say you look like a shit? Nah hyung, a little touch of my magic hands and you'll be the prince in everyone's eyes. Look at you, you looks good even with simple clothes and bare face" Jimin cuts him off.

"Well, except that you are a little bit pale but that's okay" Jimin adds while munching the cake.

"Who are going to be there at the event?" Jin asks.

"Basically all the invited people, the family, friends and all the employees. The employees didn't know about Jeon's son. It is more like a revealing Jungkook as the heir and who's going to take over the company" Jimin shrugs.

"Anyway hyung, where did you buy this cake? I need to buy one and eat it at my house, taste great" Jimin says, changing the topic.

"I baked it. You want more? You can take the remaining" Jin smiles, offering Jimin the remaining cake and Jimin himself gladly take the offer.

Long story short, Jimin will be meeting Jin again for the outfit in two days. Jin is not really concerned about that but what he concerned about is how the hell he is going to act in front of Jungkook's mother.

He knows that he will not be able to stay there longer than he has to if he ever saw her face again. The face that Jin swears he hates the most in this world.

All this while he thought his care taker, the shitty one was bad enough but yeah, Jungkook's mother is even worst.

Right, Jin will never call her 'mother'. She didn't deserve to be call as mother from Jin. Talking with her barely for thirty minutes, Jin knows she is not worth to be called mother.

Sure, she is a great mother to Jungkook, but that is only for him. Jin is a mistake. She said it herself.

Jin must be an illegitimate son or whatnot from her previous relationship, for her to wish him disappear from her life.

Well, why the hell was she even gave birth to him in the first place? Why the hell didn't she do the abortion?

Oh right, we are talking about dumb person. Of course she didn't do that haha. Not surprise though.

At night, his employer gets home with a trouble face. Taehyung looks like he faced a problem at work. Jin prepares him some food in which he believes could ease the latter a bit.

Whatever the problem and whoever is it that makes Taehyung mad, sure is something. Jin tears his gaze away when he notice Taehyung rubs his hand on his face. Tell Jin everything, but Jin is sure Taehyung cries.

Hopefully things will get better for Taehyung. Jin hates seeing people cry. Ever since he was young.

When he was young, the time when his kind care taker was still alive, Jin did say out loud to her that he wants everyone in this world to always be happy as she asked a question.