17 - Daunt

...

"Never the hint but direction of it"

...

"Then who takes it? Your other maid?" Yulhee asks in confusion.

Taehyung nods.

"That bitc-"

"Unbelievable, she worked with you for so long" Yulhee replies.

Taehyung nods and sighed at that.

"I didn't accused her because when the first time I saw the footage, she was out of the house early. I did give her permission to get home early since I have overseas meeting. I gave both of them the freedom and I never know it could backstabbed me"

"She was out from the house even before he started to clean my closet. I didn't accused her because of that. But she did came back while Jin was sleeping"

"Seems like Jin took the blame because he knew it was only him in the house. He was sick at that time so I believe he was not really sure with his mind because of that he nodded when I gave him three days to give the necklace back to me"

"You should fixed your impatient ass Kim Taehyung" Yulhee says.

Taehyung could only nods at her. Of course he knows it is all his fault alone.

"So now what will you do to your other maid?" Yulhee asks.

"Get that necklace back, put her behind the bars. She hurt him too-" Taehyung says while looking at Jin.

"I never thought of that. I saw the footage, she stepped on Jin's hand while he was cleaning the broken vase. He needs to get stitches on that too. I'm going to press charge on her for both stealing the necklace noona gives to me and for hurting him" Taehyung adds.

Yulhee turns her head and looks at Jin carefully. She didn't notice the bandage on Jin's hand before but after Taehyung muttered that, she finally realised that.

What kind of a psycho that Yujin is? Who the hell hurt people like that? She needs to be held responsible for hurting other people.

"Did you talk to Mr. Yoon already? Do you need me to help you?" Yulhee asks.

Mr Yoon is the Kim's lawyer. He works under Yoongi's law firm and he is in charge with handling cases involving the Kims. When it comes to law firm, everyone knows the Min's law firm.

Even if you're guilty, they will make sure you're not guilty. They will even press charge on the people who come to their client after the court case is settled.

The lawyers under that firm? They are all the best among the best.

"I called him, he is going to handle everything" Taehyung replies.

"And now, what about Jin? How long is he going to stay here? How bad is it?" Yulhee says looking at the man sleeping peacefully on the bed despite the noise they make.

"They said he will need to stay here for a few days, at least until the fever broke. It is too high to let him go without close monitoring" Taehyung explains.

Yulhee nods at that, understanding the words before her eyes set onto a mini book on the table there.

"What is this?" She asks, curious while holding up the book.

"He-"

Taehyung sighs.

"He was trying to compensate me for the missing necklace. He believes he did lost the necklace so he was trying to pay me" Taehyung replies.