18 - Arcane

...

"Everything in life will change, to create the life of your dreams"

...

"I'm not sure. We need to run the test on him and wait for the result but for now, the main thing is for him to get better from the fever. It decreases a bit. He should be fine sooner than later" the doctor says.

Yulhee nods at him.

"I will request for him to be transferred under Jisoo's care after this if you're okay with it" Yulhee states.

"Yes sure, after all I believe it is Jisoo's specialty in that" the doctor replies.

"Keep him well rested, I will page Jisoo after this" the doctor adds before he left the room for his other work.

Then a moment passed. Jisoo walks into the room after approximately an hour later.

She looks at Yulhee without muttering anything for quite sometimes then he looks back at Jin on the bed. It goes back and forth for a minute.

"Don't you think he seems familiar to your eyes?" Jisoo asks.

"What do you mean?" Yulhee asks back.

"I feel like we've seen him before, somewhere, or at least it is for me" Jisoo adds.

"Yes for me, I've seen him a few times already before offering him the job of being Taehyung's employee, as for you, I don't know" Yulhee replies.

"W-wait" Yulhee states.

"You've met him before. You hang out with me before when we saw him for the first time applying for the job at the area we always chilled at" Yulhee reasons.

Okay that makes sense.

In the end they both walk out of the room wanting to give Jin the complete peace of rest. Yulhee come back to the room again in the evening expecting to see Taehyung there but of course he is not there.

Deciding to grab some food for both of them, Jin and Taehyung, she went to buy some food. Yes although Jin is still sleeping who knows he might be hungry once he woke up and who knows Taehyung might be back later.

Just right after Yulhee left, Taehyung gets back to the room. He wants to take Jin's account book. Maybe he could get some info about Jin's family from the details of when the book exist.

Yes, he is going to get someone to find some info about that. Of course he should, Jin is still not waking up (at least to his knowledge) and he should inform Jin's parents about that.

The moment when Taehyung was about to get out from the room, his ears caught the shuffling sound on the bed. Jin is waking up.

Stopping his action from walking away out of the room, he heads closer to the bed. When Jin flutters his eyes open, the lights are too bright.

It is blinding his eyes, he shuts his eyes straightaway while frowning. Taehyung noticed that and he dimmed the lights for him.

A few seconds later, Jin tries again and this time his eyes are not hurting from the bright light anymore.
Focusing his eyes for the clear vision, he could tell just by the atmosphere along that this place is anywhere but Taehyung's house.

It is far too cold and it is too dry there to be Taehyung's home. He didn't like this place.

"Are you feeling fine?" Taehyung asks, looking at him straight into the eyes.

The moment Jin hears that, he turns his head a little to the side. He didn't expect anyone to be with him here wherever he is at. Apparently Taehyung is here with him.