24 - Tactful Not

...

"Do people even realise that things take a long time but when it is right, things move fast?"

...

"What a surprise to see you here, why are you here?" Jisoo asks as she walks closer to Jin.

"What else? The blood transfusion of course" Jin replies not having enough energy to even joke around.

"I see, I thought you have your own doctor for that illness?" Jisoo asks again obviously pressing the word 'illness'.

"I do but I'm too tired to travel 4 hours to and back from there so I'm here instead. I gotta go, see you when I see you" Jin says smiling a little while bowing his head a little to the woman.

"Actually Jin, let me send you home after this. I need to go to Yulhee's house too so let's head to that neighbourhood together" Jisoo smiles at him when she says that in which Jin nods at her.

After all it is beneficial for Jin. He didn't have to wait for the bus. A little over two hours later or was it three hours later, Jin and Jisoo meet again.

"You looks like shit" Jisoo says.

"Joke on you, I look better" Jin replies, laughing. He indeed sounds rude but not that he care, he just want to be back and lay on his bed.

And they both enter the car heading towards Yulhee's and Taehyung's neighbourhood.

Jin is asleep when they arrived at Taehyung's house. The house is actually empty, Taehyung did inform Jin that he will not be at home until tomorrow morning so Jin doesn't have to cook dinner for the employer.

Jisoo shakes Jin awake before she gets out from the car went inside the house. Not that Jin care what she will do in there so since he is just awake and not sleepy anymore he decided maybe he should cook some dinner for himself and maybe for Jisoo too to repay the favour of sending him home.

"I've ordered some food. No need to cook and Jin while you're at the kitchen, grab me a glass of water please" the older woman says smiling at him.

Oh wow she really gives the same vibe as MinAh. They care about him so much, he actually enjoys that. He grew up in a big family, the orphanage and he himself the one who threw everything away and now that he has two person who actually care for him again after what he had done, he feels light for some reasons.

Jin gets back to the living room with a glass of water. They both awkwardly sit there not talking much until it turns completely silent for awhile before Jisoo pokes Jin's emotions.

"Have you thought about it again?" She asks.

"About what?" Jin asks back almost immediately, he knows of where and what this conversation is about but he wanted to play dumb at it.

Maybe Jin should take back what he said to himself, that he actually feels good knowing that people still care for him. Maybe.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about, the transplant" Jisoo replies.

Jin lets out a tiny sigh.

"I don't want to do that. I don't want to meet my family just because of it. I will not do it" Jin says calm and collected.

"I don't understand it. Why don't we try to track your family first? Don't worry, I will help you for that" Jisoo replies.

"Of course you don't understand. You're not the one who's been abandoned at the age of a month old" Jin says bitterly.