21 - Divulge

...

"The only way out is to get through"

...

"Sir, I forgot to ask you yesterday. I wanted a permission to go out tomorrow" Jin says.

Yes it is right before Taehyung went to work and Jin went to the hospital for his check out. Jin doesn't want to wait and ask for the permission when Taehyung got back from the work as he knows that is not the right time for it.

Getting back from work means worn out. That is more difficult to get a yes for the permission from his employer.

When Jin looks at Taehyung, he knows the man is thinking about something. So Jin adds more to his statement before Taehyung could ask for more.

"I will be back in the evening before you got back from work" Jin adds.

"Sure, up to you" Taehyung replies as he agrees before he entered the car.

They both then part ways.

Awhile later that Jin arrived at the hospital, he walks to the entrance and meet Jisoo there. Jisoo asked him to follow her. Apparently she is at the ground floor on her way back from the cafeteria heading to her workspace when Jin walks in into the hospital entrance.

"I see you're better now" Jisoo starts the conversation.

Jin smiles and nods. Still, Jin feels uncomfortable around her. It was like she is starring deep into his soul for whatever reason she has.

Time passed by as they both completed the test.

"The result would be out tomorrow. I will let you know by the phone call" Jisoo explains.

"You looks a bit tired, get home and sleep more" she adds.

Jin then thanked her as he takes his exit.

As the next day approach, Jin is now at the bus stop waiting for the bus while Taehyung already went to work. Speaking of Taehyung, that man barely at home now, probably caught up with work way too much.

Yeah, not Jin's problem. And now he is actually still sleepy or was it the tiredness?

He is not sure but he feels sleepy and sluggish. It is just two minutes of waiting the bus when someone honked their car in front of the bus stop.

"Hyung!"

It's Jungkook. Doesn't it feel weird that everywhere Jin has a plan to do, Jungkook would always appear out of nowhere?

What kind of telepathy is that? Haha.

"Where are you going? Come in, I can give you a ride or even accompany you" Jungkook says, he seems too free.

Jin hesitates a bit before agreeing with the younger. After all, Jungkook makes him feel at ease.

"So where are we going? You seems sleepy, I see you didn't get enough sleep because Taehyungie hyung ordered you around yesterday right?" Jungkook says, lighten up the quiet atmosphere around them.

"Nah, I'm just need more sleep. And you can just drop me at the bus station or train station-" Jin replies to him.

"It's okay I can send you to whenever you want to go, I don't have any plan for today" Jungkook says.

"No Jungkookie, I don't want to burden you, the place is quite far from here" Jin reasons.

"Then, just tell me. I will get you there safe and sound" Jungkook grins at him.