05 - Glean

...

"Hatred is settled anger, it seems true"

...

The next day came, that Yujin lady started to verbal abuse him. If that makes any sense or even the right words to describe.

She became bolder. A hint that she really did hear his conversation with Taehyung yesterday.

Jin wondered, does this house has no CCTV at all? Taehyung is rich, he needs to have CCTV in his house.

But yeah, things started to go weird that day. Yujin starts to clean up a bit. Not the exact 'clean' but yeah she did some work. She threw useless things in the storage room making a big pile of mess.

You're right, that storage room where Jin sleeps in. Sometimes Jin wonder does this woman ever has a reason to do such thing?

Jin did all the work, everything is clean and well arranged but this woman started to make a mess. Like she is enjoying to see him work twice.

"Can you please stop making a mess here? I just cleaned the whole house" Jin grabs her hand gently as she is about to throw another useless thing in the storage room.

"Are you blind or what? Can you see I'm working here? You said I did nothing to Taehyung. So now I'm working. All the useless things belongs in this storage room and that is what I'm doing right now, putting all of it in here" Yujin replies to him.

"I've cleaned the house, you should just chill like you always did. You're not working properly, you're making a big mess here" Jin says to her.

In the end, she did leave him and the mess she made.

Oh yeah, that employer of Jin and Jin himself didn't talk much to each other after the conversation, although it's been awhile since he started working there.

Knowing damn well that Taehyung didn't like him, Jin plays safe to not bother the man. The contract is just for two years, he didn't want to have difficulty during this two years so the only way to carry on is, just don't get into argument with Taehyung.

Still, Jin wanted to explain himself to Taehyung that he never kidnapped the dog. He found the lost dog and took her home. He did planned to go to the nearest pet shelter or so to return the poor dog to her owner but yeah, life is so much fun.

Taehyung came to his house just a few hours after he took the dog in his home, accusing him and threatening him to report to the police.

He doesn't even want to hear his explanation. Taehyung already had bad first impression of him. To add on, Jin talk bad about Taehyung's other employee who's been working with him for years.

Though Jin did have explanations to give to those two situations but he can't. Taehyung doesn't want to hear his explanation. How rude is he?

And another thing is, Jin's money is growing thinner. He has some cash, not more than $200 in hands. Since he lives in Taehyung's house as a maid, he didn't need to pay for his rent neither the food and bills. The privilege of being a maid to rich people.

Jin likes that. He can eat good food. So much difference when he was still working with Lee Sangho.

Since he is pretty sure doesn't need to spend his money, Jin wanted to go to the bank and bank in the money into his account but since Taehyung's house is located far from the city, he couldn't find the transportation to go there.

The house area is lacked of public transportation.

Yes, Taehyung lives in a quiet place. A big house in the quiet place. There's a few houses there as well but the distance from those houses to each other is quite far.