20 - Mellow

...

"A kind heart that shines will never dim from hatred"

...

"I wanted to tell you, I'm sorry-" Taehyung starts the conversation making Jin frowns.

Taehyung is saying sorry to him? Taehyung is really apologising to him? For what?

"I'm sorry to accuse you of stealing my necklace. It was my fault. I should've listened when you said you didn't because you're right-" Taehyung adds.

What? He is right? Jin is right? So he never actually takes the necklace? But Jin knows he did touched the necklace, he is halfway sure whether he did misplaced the necklace or it's really gone as to never appear again.

"I'm sorry, it was dumb of me to accuse you and treat you like the way I did. She already returned the necklace to me early this morning-" Taehyung says.

She? She as who? Jin doesn't understand shits. Someone needs to explain to him in baby language.

"Who? What are you talking about?" Jin asks, clueless.

Of course Jin is asking that, he doesn't know the whole situation. He was not entirely himself that day when things happened, he did fell asleep most of the time when the necklace went missing so of course he has no idea of what and who Taehyung is talking about.

"Yujin, she took the necklace. I didn't blamed her before because I was sure, heck there's even footage of her leaving my house early way before you touch my necklace. I didn't expect her to take it, I thought she was away" Taehyung replies.

Exactly, Jin thought the same. The only reason of why Jin didn't accuse Yujin since the start because Jin knew she left the house before he started his task to clean Taehyung's room.

When and how did she take it?

"She took it?" Jin asks.

Okay, maybe now Jin looks too dumb to Taehyung but he doesn't care.

"While you're asleep, she was back in the house rummaging something before taking that necklace away" Taehyung explains.

Oh, so that is what happened.

"I will press charges against her for stealing and breaking my belongings and injuring you" Taehyung adds.

Jin couldn't believe he hears this right. Taehyung is pressing charge to Yujin on behalf of him?

"All you need to do is to sign the paper and I will settle everything else" Taehyung adds.

"So does that means I am not guilty of anything? What will happened to her?" Jin asks.

Indeed he looks dumb to Taehyung's eyes. Taehyung actually frowned at him after he heard his question.

"Yes, you aren't guilty of anything. What happened to her will be under review. She dared to mess with me and she will pay for it." Taehyung replies pressing the last sentence.

The last sentence Taehyung muttered sending shivers to Jin. A reminder in his head, never mess with a person named Kim Taehyung.

A few seconds passed, Jin needs a confirmation.

"No police report on me? I didn't lose my job? I'm still working here?" Jin asks again.

How many times is he going to ask similar questions to him? The question in Taehyung's head.

And to answer the questions, Taehyung replies with a small yes. Of course Taehyung knows his fault is quite big so he is thinking of compensating Jin.