11 - Flow

...

"Time waits for no one"

...

"Hi" Jin smiles at them.

"Hey hyung, I saw you the other day, why wouldn't you accept my offer? I was sad when you declined my offer" Hoseok asks, a little disappointed.

"You looked like you have a place to go so I don't want to trouble you. After all I got here fine" Jin laughs a little.

"If by fine you mean drenched in the rain and shivering like crazy, sure. I was not going anywhere though, I told you in the car remember? I was on my way home too when I saw you at the bus stop" Hoseok replies.

"It's okay, really. I just don't want to trouble anyone" Jin states, smiling at Hoseok.

In the end Hoseok accepted Jin's reason though by Jin bribing him with the food.

"Some potatoes would really good in this" Hoseok says as he tastes the stew.

"Yeah, Jungkook says the same. If you want potatoes you can put it in there but yeah, I'm not touching it. Don't wanna risk myself dying because of some potatoes" Jin laughs.

Both Hoseok and Jimin look at Jin and Jungkook who are laughing together in confusion.

"Jin hyung got potato allergy" Jungkook replies, giving the two an answer for their confusion.

"What? Seriously? So you can't eat french fries and all food that has potatoes in it? Poor you hyung" Jimin says.

Jin nods,

"I wouldn't dare to touch it either, who knows I might be dying after I touch it right?" Jin jokes.

And after awhile, Jin and the three, Jungkook, Hoseok and Jimin help him to serve the food on the dining table. As Hoseok's hand brushed Jin's hand a little, he stops his movement and look at Jin once again.

He frowns upon looking at Jin.

It also makes Jin stops his movement from holding the tray of glasses to look at Hoseok in wonder.

"What?" Jin asks.

"Why are you burning up?" Hoseok asks.

"What do you mean? You mean I'm hot? Thank you" Jin laughs, tapping Hoseok's shoulder before he starts moving again.

"No-yes hyung. I mean you're hot but your skin is burning. Do you have fever or are you sick? It must be from the rain the other day. I told you I can send you home and look at you now" Hoseok scolds him.

At time like this, Jin feels like he is the younger brother here being scolded by a hyung.

"I don't feel anything though?" Jin says.

Lies, he feels shitty. He doesn't want to do anything other than laying down.

"Why don't you rest or sleep? I'm sure you've done a lot today. The remaining work we will do it for you" Hoseok says.

Jin didn't feel like rejecting his offer after seeing Hoseok pouts awhile ago.

So in the end Jin accepted the offer and retreat himself from the kitchen back to the upstairs to Taehyung's room again.