07 - Ruby

...

"There's no try to it, either do or do not"

...

In the end, Jin did get himself out from the kitchen. He went straight to his room, the storage room with hungry stomach.

He fell asleep almost as soon as he sets his head on the pillow. About thirty minutes later, Taehyung knocks the door of the room Jin sleeps in.

When Jin didn't reply to the knocks, Taehyung push open the door looking at the sleeping man. He keeps on calling Jin's name until the man stirs awake from his nap.

Before eating the meals Jin quietly eyes all of the food back and forth then to Taehyung.

"What?" Taehyung asks as he scooped out the food onto his plate.

"Does in any of these food has potatoes in it?" Jin asks him.

Taehyung frowns before replying,

"No, I don't really like potatoes especially in stew except for the junk food"

In the end, they eat the food quietly. Taehyung eats his food at the living room while watching the TV while Jin eats the free food Taehyung bought at the kitchen counter.

Both of them retreated away after the late dinner to their own room.

...

The next day, Taehyung told Jin before he went to work that Jin got a day off so the works all goes to Yujin.

Well, probably Taehyung feels guilty over the thought that Jin almost died in his property so he excused Jin from working for a day.

A day off? Of course Jin didn't expect that, not when Yujin is there ordering him around. As the same as yesterday, Yujin went home early. As for Taehyung, he got home late at 10pm.

Jin at that time was eating his not appetising look worth of a dinner when the front door of the house is open. Jin didn't even hear the sound of someone walks in into the house.

It turned out the person is Jungkook, not Taehyung. Jungkook walks closer and sit in front of Jin who's silently eating his food at the kitchen counter.

"Why are you eating that? That doesn't look like it tastes good" Jungkook says.

Jin shrugs before looking at Jungkook.

"Did you have your dinner? Do you want to eat something? I can make something for you real quick" Jin says to Jungkook.

"I ate, my mother cooked my favourite food. No need to trouble yourself for me hyung. I'm all good" Jungkook replies.

"It's okay, I will make something light for you. And Jungkook sorry if I sound rude to you but why are you here?" Jin asks as he gets up grabbing something to cut and heat up the pan.

"Sleepover. I'm always here sometimes haha" Jungkook replies.

After awhile, Jin serves Jungkook a plate of pajeon and they both continue eating and chitchatting.

"Oh ya, Taehyungie hyung asks me to come here earlier than him just to make sure 'you're not killing yourself' in his property" Jungkook states in which makes both of Jin and him chuckles.

Looks like Taehyung didn't tell anyone about what happened last night and Jungkook is clueless of what happened yesterday.