The Jolly Trip - Part 3

Start from the beginning

"Everything. They are living together. Partners.... not like Sarath and me. We are friends... Partner kupuda pudikkum. Avalavu thaan."

"Ungalaku eppadi theriyum?"

"Rajeev has told us at the start. Even on the other day when we all met in Sarath's place. They became one."

"Ashwin-eyy Namaku intha topic venam. Ullukulla ennanamo agudhu..."

"Let's go back to food. Sollunga. Enna type of food sapada ishtham?"

"Ashwin-eyy... enaku nalla pesa therinja topics... books... singing... avalavu thaan. Naan vena oru paatu padava?"

"Munbae vaa en anbae vaa

Oonae vaa uyirae vaa

Munbae vaa en anbae vaa

Poo poovaai poopom vaa..

Naan naana keten ennai naanae

Naan neeya nenjam sonnathae

Munbae vaa en anbae vaa

Oonae vaa uyirae vaa

Munbae vaa en anbae vaa

Poo poovaai poopom vaa.."

"Neenga padana... appadiya manasu kulla... KuluKulu-nu irukunga." Ashwin says...

"It's one of my favourite song. And Shreya Ghoshal... Iyo... enna voice theriyuma avangalukku. Actually... Naan intha mathiri oru cute-ana love story en life nadakatha aasai pattu iruken."

"Intha mathiri ethuku nga... Like Surya and Jo... athaan nga pair na...." Ashwin says without any second thoughts and then adds, "Anyways... athaellam movie thaan nalla irukkum. Real life-la set agadhu.."

"Hmmm.... Life-la ellamae Kadavul Setting thaan Ashwin-eyy!" Sivaangi says and they reach the location.

Ashwin wakes up Sarath after parking inside the premises. (Not naming any location. Illana oruthana advertisement sollunvanga.) Rajeev also wakes up. Ashwin advices him to be on the car while they go and complete the check-in formalities. The trio walks inside the premises to the reception, completes the formalities and grabs the key to the property. Sarath goes with a helper to the car to get the luggage. He also informs Rajeev to grab the luggage as they completed the smoke break.

By that time Sivaangi has a close look at the massive property. She locks a room for her in the five-bedroom homestay property and it's next to the one Ashwin chose.

"Quite a wonderful place... and yes within the budget of a common man." Sivaangi says.... Ashwin nods his head and asks, "Will you be okay in this room?" Sivaangi nods happily.

A voice from behind says, "Ingeyum balli laam irukkum."

"Iyo Anna... en na bayam pada vaikareenga?" Sivaangi asks Sarath, looks at Ashwin and says, "Ashwin-eyy... appadi balli ethavathu irunthichuna naan unga room thoonga mattum use panikaran seriya."

"Kandipa ma..." Ashwin says and Sivaangi smiles happily.

Rajeev and Ranjini gets into the bedroom on the ground floor. Sarath takes the bedroom next to them. Sivaangi takes the small bedroom on the first floor and Ashwin's, of course, next to Sivaangi's bedroom... the master bedroom. After dropping the luggage, Ashwin throws himself on the bed for a quick nap. He hears her voice from outside the door.

Ashwin says... "Open the door... I have not locked it yet."

Sivaangi says, "Ashwin-eyy intha property-a namaku vena Ashwin-eyy."

"En ma.. they have almost five bedrooms with three of them having attached restrooms, one living area, one kitchen, one common restroom, swimming pool, a larger forest area, play area..." Ashwin says almost non-stop.

"En roomala rendu balli irukku." Sivaangi keeps it simple.

"This is a master bedroom. So neenga enkooda intha rooma share pannikonga. I am okay with that if you are comfortable." Ashwin says looking into her eyes.

"Intha dealing nalla irukku. Let me go and grab my luggage." Sivaangi goes out and comes back in a flash.

"Ashwin-eyy... neenga bayapada vendam. Bed-u persua thaan irukku. Plus... en room iruka ellam pillows eduthithu vanthudalam... so that we will not hug each other." Sivaangi says even before Ashwin talks about it.

"Naanu bayapadarana? Illa neengala?"

"Kavala padatha Ashwin-eyy... naan ungala safe-a pathikiren." Sivaangi says and hugs him. "Ashwin-eyy... Pasanga ponnunga... ellarukum aasai irukku. So if is mutual then ellam okay thaan. I do not have any such feelings as of now. If you have please any such feelings let's speak it out. I am open with you because I trust you and that's why I am here with you."

"Pa... Yaaro sema matured pesaraanga. I agree with you Sivu-ma. If I have such feelings on you, I will express to you directly. It's good to be good. I trust you more than I trust myself."

"Super... let's rest for some time and then we will get ready."

"Yes...."

As usual. Sivaangitakes the left side of the bed and Ashwin takes the right side of the bed.There are no pillows in between.

To be continued 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

†****************†

Makkalae... Unga heart-a thoranthu feedback-a sollunga comment-la.

Kindly recommend my story to at least two of our friends / family and help us reach more people. #PeoplesLove

NOTE: PLEASE READ THE CHAPTER DISCLAIMER IN CASE OF CONFLICTS.

DO READ MY OTHER STORIES WITHOUT FAIL... ESPECIALLY #AshAngi = Ashok + Tangi and Letters To My Son!

 ESPECIALLY #AshAngi = Ashok + Tangi and Letters To My Son!

With Love,

Mr. Twister @saravspace

Follow pannunga... Follow pannunga on Instagram, Telegram, Twitter and Wattpad Please.