The Jolly Trip - Part 1

Start from the beginning

"Partner... ready-a." Sarath asks again.

Ashwin comes out of the trance. "Partner... naa eppayo ready ayiten. Polaama?"

Sarath says, "Nee ready-a irunthathe naan parthen partner. Vaanga polaam. Sivaangi... neengalum ready naan veliya vaanga. We will start. Time is already 4:30 AM."

Ashwin joins Sarath, grabs the baggage from the living room and loads into the car boot. Rajeev gets a couple of suitcases loaded into the boot. Sivaangi comes out of the house with a small bag. Ashwin directs Sarath to get her luggage and place it safely in the boot. Sivaangi loves the attention she gets from him. She smiles and gets into front seat after take control of the car.

The beats of A R Rahman bring in more josh inside the car. When the song "Yakkai Thiri" is played, everybody starts to shake the body and Rajeev goes a step ahead and kisses his girl. Sivaangi blushes which Ashwin notices. He wonders why she is silent today contrary to how she used to be from the time he met her.

After driving for about 100 Kilometres they break for tea. Ashwin grabs a cup of tea in his left hand, another in the right hand and gives it to Sivaangi.

"Where are we?" Sivaangi asks after taking the first sip.

"We passed off the Tumkur Road and we have to may be drive another 175 Kilometres to reach our place." Ashwin says looking at her from top to bottom. He adds after brief pause, "Are you feeling comfortable?"

"Yes... No... no... no.. No... I am controlling myself not to distract you during the drive. Enaku theriyala Ashwin-eyy naan pesana neenga disturb aavingala illa comfortable drive pannuveengala nu."

"OMG! I love talking while I am driving. Naan enna nenaichana you used to stay calm during the drive and enjoy the beauties of the travel. Thappa pochu. Paravaala. We will make up in the upcoming drives." Ashwin says cheerfully.

"Mathavangalam? Ellarumey Thoongitaanga."

"Ellam okay thaan... let's talk." Ashwin says before completing the last sip. Sivaangi also completes the tea. She stretches her body before Ashwin. Ashwin directs her with more stretches to feel free.

Unfortunately when they are about to get into the car, the see Rajeev taking charge of the wheel and Ranjini on the front seat. Rajeev says, "Buddy... I will drive the next leg so that you can take some rest and get ready for the last leg."

Ashwin smiles signalling okay to him. Sivaangi gets into the left corner and Ashwin sits next. "Ashwin ithu-vum nalla setting thaan." Sivaangi says after the car is on the move.

"Okay... ithuvum nalla KuluKulu-nu irukku la." Ashwin says after looking at her from his right eye.

Sivaangi speaks non-stop after taking his hand in hers, "For the first time I am feeling very comfortable with a person of opposite sex. I trust the person like I have faith in God. I read him like a book. I feel him like a soulful music. I am complete with him. I mean he is the MANN."

Ashwin cannot react at first. The words are yet to sync but his little heart jumps in joy on hearing her, and he says, "I feel you."

Somehow he is battling inside.... his mind says to confess the truth but his heart forces him to hold till he knows she is completely his belonging. He keeps silent.

Sivaangi rests on his shoulder closing her eyes and silently listening to music of his heart. The car comes to a screeching halt, as Rajeev applies the break, out of nowhere. Everyone is like what the hell happened, and Ashwin says those 'F words' after stopping Sivaangi from getting hit on the back side of the driver seat.

"Yaaradathookita?" Sarath asks in a confused tone waking up from the sleep.

To be continued 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

†****************†

Makkalae... Unga heart-a thoranthu feedback-a sollunga comment-la.

Kindly recommend my story to at least two of our friends / family and help us reach more people. #PeoplesLove

NOTE: PLEASE READ THE CHAPTER DISCLAIMER IN CASE OF CONFLICTS.

DO READ MY OTHER STORIES WITHOUT FAIL... ESPECIALLY #AshAngi = Ashok + Tangi and Letters To My Son!

 ESPECIALLY #AshAngi = Ashok + Tangi and Letters To My Son!

With Love,

Mr. Twister @saravspace

Follow pannunga... Follow pannunga on Instagram, Telegram, Twitter and Wattpad Please.