Thank you!

So, we are finally here, this story is already finished and this journey has ended for me but guys, thank you so freaking much to everyone who read my story. I had this in my mind for months and now it's finished. 

Special thanks to one of my best friends @AliceHolmes_076 as she encouraged me to continue writing. Lot's of love, dear!

Please stay safe and take care, my dears. 

Remember that you can always contact me to have a little chat if you feel like it, I'm always open to talk to you guys. 

Again, thank you and lots lots lots of love xxx

August/12/2021

UPDATE!

Hello everyone! I just wanted to say thank you to all the people who have liked, saved, commented and read this book. 

You all make me incredibly happy every time I log into this account and read all the notifications. You all are a lovely community I'm so glad I can be part of :)

As you must guess with the dates, it's already been nearly 2 years since I wrote this story but it still amazes me that it still gets so much love. I've been practicing my writing and I've been ready a lot -and I mean A LOT- more of stuff so that I can imporve on my writing but thank you all so much. 

From the bottom of my heart, to the moon and back, THANK YOU! I wrote this book as some sort of escape as I was in a dark place mentally with the quarantine on its full peak and all but I'm so happy people read this story as it was the first book I ever finished! 

I'm probably rambling right now but that was all I wanted to say :) Take care everyone and thank you once more.

June/29/2023

**Edited up until chapter 8! 

November/19/2023