Chapter 30 Another unforgettable night after baking

It's been a week since you and Severus went to Malfoy Manor. That also meant another thing less that you had to do from the bucket list.

The morning was peaceful and cloudy, for summer it was an odd day as the air was chilly and the sun barely showed its rays. That's why, you immediately knew what you and Severus were going to do that day.

As the love of your life was sitting at the kitchen's table reading the newspaper, you started to gather different ingredients from the cupboards. "What are you doing, dear?" you heard Severus' deep voice ask from behind you. Turning around, now facing him, you said "Well, I got this sudden crave for apple pie and the weather is perfect to bake something, don't you think?" when you finished your sentence, Severus knew where you were going with this and as a small smile graced his lips, he stood up from the kitchen's table, leaving the paper aside as he went to grab the sugar that was on a higher cupboard "Then I think you'd need help with it (y/n), dear."

You smiled widely at him as he placed the sugar on the counter. As it was a lazy day, Severus was just wearing his white shirt with his usual black trousers and you were on an oversized hoodie with a pair of comfy pants.

You both started to gather the ingredients for the pie "Did you cross the horse ride from the list Sev?" you asked as you were leaning down on the fridge looking for some milk. "Yes, I did." you heard him reply.

After you two gathered all the necessary ingredients, you said "Okay, how about I do the apple filling and you do the dough? Or would you like to change?" your eyes were glistening with excitement "No, I'll make the dough. I don't want you to get tired." said Severus, making you roll your eyes at him in a playful manner.

You grabbed a bowl to put the apple filling while Severus rolled up his sleeves and started to prepare the dough. "We could have just bought the pie (y/n)." he said, making you chuckle slightly "But where's the fun in that?" you said, smirking to yourself.

While you were mixing the apples already cut in small pieces with the sugar and the vainilla, an idea popped into Severus' mind as he looked at you from the corner of his eye. An almost invisible smirk graced his lips as he saw your concentration face.

Grabbing a fist of flour, he was about to throw it at you when you turned around "Don't. You. Dare." you said with your back to him. The pauses that you made between your words made the Potions Master know that you were serious so he put it back on the bowl with the rest of the flour.

Little did Severus know that you had your own fist-full of the white pounder and when you put the bowl with the apple filling on the counter, you turned around, throwing the flour at him but to your surprise, he wasn't standing there. You frowned slightly as you walked towards the place Severus was standing before and where now flour decorated the ground.

Suddenly, you felt a presence behind you and without turning around, you said "You're standing behind me, aren't you Sev?" But the only reply that you got was flour pouring down your form.

You turned around angrily only to find yourself standing in front of Severus who had a proud smirk on his face "You dared!" you exclaimed dramatically as now your (h/c) hair was covered in flour.

You went to grab even more flour to throw it at him but he dodged it making you curse under your breath. Severus walked towards the living room with you hot on his tail, wanting nothing more than to throw some flour on him but when you saw your reflection on the mirror that was hanging above the fireplace, you burst out laughing.

When the realization of the stupid situation you were now in hit you, you laughed uncontrollably. The flour you were holding fell from your hand as you doubled with laughter "You look ridiculous." At Severus' words you laughed even harder if that was possible as a small smile was painted on his lips.