Part 24~ Geet Awakens

sorry if its too short ...don't throw any chappals plz LOL.

-------------------------------

Recap:

Maan slowly looks up in shock and sees it was his own daadima who raised a hand on him.

"Bas.. band karo ye deewaanegi.."geet is dead".she cries as tears continued to fall from her eyes.. she is gone.

maan starts to feel dizzy, both his mind and heart couldn't take it anymore and he was falling into unconsciousness.  He tries to keep his head straight but he starts to see blurry.

He whispers geet and collapses on top of her.

Geet's eyes shoot right open and she takes breaths in. Her first word was "Maaaaaan".

And that continued to echo through everyone's ears everyone's heart- except for maan. He wasn't awake to witness this even though he was the only one fighting for geet when everyone else had given up hope.

--------------------------------

Part:24- Geet awakens

Geet's monitors were all going crazy, her heart monitor which was silent 30 seconds ago was moving up and down as if she was given a new life.

She was breathing frantically and again she just says, "maan" as she sees him unconscious on her.

Meera: Two of you nurses go with the security guards and help Mr.Khurana. Take him to another room and aid him.

You three other nurses come and help me attend Mrs.Khurana.  It look's like she is out of danger's way.

She gives a reassuring smile to Vicky.

Meera: Vicky and Daadima you should go with Mr.Khurana, I think he will need you when he wakes up.

Daadima has fresh tears in her eyes.

Daadima: "For the first time I raised my hand on him",she cries.

I didn't hear his cries. Instead of supporting and believing in him I poured more salt on his wounded heart.

Vicky: it is not your fault Meera should of have paid attention and not have given up hope so easily.

Meera heard it and it was reviving her old memories of Vicky, her pain, but she didn't say anything. She just concentrated on saving geet's life.

*******************************

3 hours had passed.  Geet was out of danger and her arm was all bandaged up. The only thing that the doctors were waiting for was for her to regain consciousness again.

Maan was still unconscious. Meera had come to check on him.

Meera: Sometimes in order for the human body to protect itself from pain or accepting the hard reality it succumbs to unconsciousness.

Maan couldn't bear to handle the truth that he was going to lose his wife and therefore lost consciousness.

That is what true love for someone can do to a person she says straightly looking at Vicky.

Vicky couldn't stand hearing the word "true love" coming out of her mouth, not after what she did to him.

He gets up to leave but before leaving he looks back at her and says "maan and geet are not husband and wife, and you're right they are madly in love but just won't admit to the other, unlike our story".

He slams the door and leaves.

Daadima whispers: unlike our story...what has gotten into Vicky?

Daadima: I am sorry for Vicky's behavior Dr.Meera. I don't know what has gotten to him. I assure you he is a very jolly and fun loving boy.