Part 19~An unexpected turn of events

Recap:

Maan was outraged. How did Vicky know what he was going to ask? Did he see him at the restaurant?

Maan was so angry he gets his phone and smashes it against the wall.

Maan: I will deal with you Vicky when I get home!

I just need to find out what happened to geet? Who or what brought tears in her eyes.?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PART 19- "An unexpected turn of events"

He was running turning left and right.  Up and down like his life was at stake.  It was getting dark and nighttime was creeping in.

"Geet kaha ho tum?"

Please God just let me see her once.  That is all I ask from you.

Maan stops out of shock. He couldn't believe what he just said.

Did I just ask something from God??? How it this possible? I have never believed in God'than how did I a moment ago ask something from him.

He starts to take steps back from the unbelievable shock. 

Vicky's words echoed is his head "geet is changing you"...

The word of his conscious echoed in his head "you can lie to everyone else but you can't lie to yourself...".

Maan just screams out of frustration "AHHHHHHHHH'...What is happening to me!!!

**********

Geet was soaking wet and cold.  She felt lost and disoriented.  She did not know what way she was going.  More realistically she did not know where she was heading in life...in her life.  What did she have to live for when her memories or loneliness continue to torment her every second of her life?

She was dragging her body across the dark alley.  She was so lost from reality that she didn't even know she was heading into a bad gang of guys territory.

First guy: kya maal hai bhai?

Second guy: (starts whistling) she is pretty than avantika.

Geet doesn't even notice their presence let alone what they were saying.

Third guy comes near geet and says " oyeee.. where do you think you are going meri munni".

Geet still doesn't realize that she is in danger. All she replies is that "mere naam munni nahi hai, geet hai".

All the guys start laughing. 

Fourth guy: Achaa..I don't think so. I thought I met you before and you even sang a song for me..right guys.

You don't remember?

Guys lets help her out. What song was it that she sang for me?

All the guys together said: "Munni badnaam hui darling tere liye" and all start laughing.

That is when it finally registers to Geet that she is in danger.

She gets all the energy she had in her and kicks the guy in the stomach.

"next time register Geet's name with the first girl who ever kicked you!" said geet in the angriest tone possible.

and that is when she starts to run!

Fourth guy: GET HERRRRRRR!

They get in their motorcycles and start to chase her. 

Geet runs and runs. But the motorcycle gang catches up to her and starts to encircle around her and were staring at her like she was the biggest diamond ever found.