Part 4~ What Did I Get Myself Into??

Recap: As these ran through her thoughts she slowly looses consciousness

-------------------------------------
Part 4~"How did I get myself into this mess?"

Maan quickly grabbed Geet and carried her to his tent. 

Maan: What am I doing. I don't even know the girl's name but I am still helping her. 

One thing he absolutely hated was girls. He will never forget who they are and what they are after. 

But for some reason he felt some sort of strange connection to this girl. Some sort of relation, he laughed at his thought. He never has seen her in his life before so how would he have some sort of relation or bond.

He lies her down on his sleeping bag.

Maan goes and grabs a bottle of water and starts splashing it on geet's face.

Maan: Hello....uhh hello lady...wake up...

It was no use...Geet was still unconscious.

Maan: This girl had to pass out in front of me...now what do i do?

I guess i will just let her sleep it off and deal with her in the morning.

As he is about to turn the other way he notices that she is soaking wet. He sees his shirt lying near the trees that he was chopping.

Maan: Thank God I was not wearing my shirt when I went to save her or else she would have been freezing all night. 

He puts out the fire so he could be able to change her clothes without him seeing anything he should not be seeing. He reluctantly changed her dress and made her wear his shirt. 

He makes the fire again so she could be warm and that her clothes could get dry.

Maan only had one sleeping bag, and geet was using it so it looked like he was going to sleep on the ground tonight.

Maan kept on twisting and turning he couldn't fall asleep and he didn't even know why. His heart did not contain the same sadness and frustration he had felt when he was chopping wood. His heart felt lighter- like he has got off a lot of burden from his chest and the feeling of loneliness was no longer there. 

He had no idea why he was feeling like this. Maan gave up on sleeping and stood up. That's when he noticed geet. Her hair was still damp and a few pieces were covering her face. He had no idea why but he had a really annoying urge of moving those few strands of hair away from her face. And that's what he exactly does.

Maan: She looks so innocent so simple, so pretty, which just adds to her beauty. I wonder why such a girl would want to commit suicide. This girl is a real mystery.

Maan snaps out of his thoughts, "did I just call her "pretty"?". No I am not falling for that again.  Women are monsters behind their beautiful faces. Maybe this girl did something terrible and therefore everybody left her and she feels alone. Oh, why should I even care.

Maan is about to step away from geet and go back to sleep when geet grabs his hand and starts murmering,

Geet: Please Don't Leave Me..I love You.

Maan gets shocked hearing this.

Maan: kya?????? (what??)

Maan notices that she is still asleep. But the feelings that were coursing through him he had no idea what they were. Surprise, shock, happiness, anger...he had no idea.

Geet: Please if you leave me then I will be alone in this world. I don't like feeling alone. Please don't leave me.

Maan just stood rooted. He was filled with such shock that he just did what Geet told him to do. He had no idea why but he wanted to listen to Geet, a girl who he just met and has no idea what her name even was. Maan knew exactly what Geet was going through and he wanted to comfort her.