Part 31- Painful Realization

Recap:

Geet gets a vase from her room and shatters it against the mirror. The mirror cracks in half and as geet looks at it she sees a reflection of herself split in two halves showcasing the inner conflict geet is facing inside. She had to do this even though she didn't want to. Maan and her were getting too close. It was even dangerous to be even friends. She did not know how much she had left in her to control herself'to keep herself away from maan.

------------------------------------------
Part:31
Painful Realization

Maan is walking with pain masked as anger, clearly visible in those deadly intense brown eyes.

He gets the keys out of his pocket and clicks the button on the wall opening the garage door. He got his black jacket and soon enough the roar of the engine bursts through the silence of the night. He sped away in a black motorcycle camouflaging himself with the dark night. He didn't want to feel. He didn't want to remember. He didn't want to relish anything from tonight. He was confused, hurt, and angry. He just let himself fly with the wind. Maybe the force of the wind could get strong enough to erase the pain inflicted at his heart.

He was miles away from home and the skies were pouring rain, as if letting out the tears of pain that Maan Singh Khurana held within. "maan", a voice pierced through the silence of the looming and rainy night causing maan to abruptly press on the breaks in the middle of no where. His head jerked forward a little from such a forceful stop, but he didn't move. He just stood there motionless. "ha hahaha ha", again a chirpy voice laughed, but there was no one there. Maan's grip on the motorcycle bars started to get harder and his biceps tightened.

"KYUNKE TUM MUJHSE PYAAR HUA HAI" geet's voiced echoed for the third time.

"AAAHHH", he screamed toward the sky with eyes shut and arms trembling with rage. The winds, which had picked up speed, were slamming the rain against his burning body. But still it was not enough to extinguish the fire and turmoil coursing through his body.

He slowly opens his eyes and holds onto the bars again, this time for support as he started to breathe frantically'." Ye nahi ho sakta" he says getting off the motorcycle.

Mujhe Pyaar nahiii HO SAKTA" he says with more of an emphasis as he bangs his hand against the bars. He cringes in pain as fresh blood oozed out of his already hurt hand.

Geet running and getting the first aid kit her first day at Khurana Constructions memory flashed before him. He kicks over the motorcycle in frustration for reminding him of Geet. But there was nowhere to run, nowhere to escape and the memories kept on resurfacing.

"You really look good in this blazer. You should buy it since I am a girl and you should take a girl's opinion" geet says with a smile, almost touching her eyes.

"STOP I DON'T WANT TO REMEMBER! I don't want to remember her smile", he cries out.

***Flaskback***"

Do you really want to run away from me?"

"Maan let go of me..please" Geet whispers.

"It is your fault you look completely stunning in this white sari that I chose for you", maan remembers saying to geet when her beauty had mesmerized him on Vicky's birthday party.

******

"I SAID STOPPP!." maan screams out like a crazy person as he holds on to his head

"Please stop...please" he murmurs.

But the memories were nowhere near to stopping.

***Flashback****"

"Geet can you bring me that file" maan voice lowers as his eyes slowly takes in the image of geet on top of Vicky on the ground.