Part 38- No easy way out

Pls imagine them in this pic in normal attires... n geet in maans shirt..:P

__________________________________________________________________________________
Precap: "I'm...sorry geet" maan says before storming off.

She falls on her knees as they fall numb, as she realizes how she drank the poison that comes with love-again...!"Log sach kehte hain. Love is fire for a second, but ash for the rest of your life! Aur yeh sirf ek toota hua dil jaanta hai..

It burns you down yet does not leave a single physical burn mark..."

She looks up at his retreating body, "He came as a stranger, stayed as a friend, left as a lover!"

__________________________________________________________________________________

Part 38 : No Easy Way Out

"kyun maan? Kyun kiya aisa meri saath?"

"Who are you to decide when you can enter and leave my life whenever you wish, Maan Singh Khurana?" she scoffs and chuckles a little. But laughing was not taking the pain away. It was still there lingering and hovering over her head like a dark cloud.

So easily you said to forget you! lekin there are no returns in love maan...no returns! I trusted you and gave you my heart last night and now so easily you are telling me to forget you..as if you never existed in my life, KAISE????You are the only reason I am alive today, you are the one who showed me how to live again, you were the one who always there by my side when I needed you.. aur auj itni aasani keh dia ke mein tumko bhool jaun??? Meine Tumhari ankhon mein sab kuch dekha hai...Voh pyaar..Voh dard... Mujhe kyun lag raha hai ki tum mujhse jhoot bol rahe ho? You can lie with your tongue, but your eyes can't. I saw the pain you go through when another guy touches me....the same pain I go through when I see you with another girl. NAHI....TUM SIRF JHOOT BOLTE HO MAAN...SIRF JHOOT! You did not loose yourself to me last night because you were drunk, you did not lie about your feelings for me because you were drunk! In fact the truth comes out when a person is drunk because they don't have the control over their feelings when they are not in the right state of mind. NAHI MAAN....nahi! Tum mere saath aisa nahi kar sakte.You have no right to leave from my life when I don't want you to maan. Now see what I am going to do! You want to play this game, then get ready to play!"

******************************** He just stood there against his motorcycle for support. He never felt so worthless in his life that he felt now after telling geet off. Wasn't he supposed to feel happy that he didn't give in to his love for geet'that he didn't let himself become vulnerable?...but no he felt empty and shallow. Could he be called selfish for separating himself from geet.

"It is better if we go our separate ways. Forget we were ever friends, forget I ever existed Geet, yeh tumhare liye acha hoga" he remembers his own harsh words he said to geet. He presses on the gear for three seconds making the motorcycle roar and then he lets go. He didn't even blink he was so lost in thought with what just happened.

Her words still ringed in his ears, "Decide Maan!". He presses on the gear again holding it longer this time making the motorcycle roar louder. The roar of the motorcycle portrayed the anger and bottled up emotions that the motorcycle let out for him. Why was he in such a situation in the first place! He hated it...he hated it to the core for what his situation and circumstances has brought him to do!

"Do you want to be the reason for my tears or the one who wipes them away..because I honestly can't tell anymore" that was the final blow. Because of him geet was in PAIN..was in TEARS.. He presses on the gear again. Five seconds pass....ten seconds pass, he just was not letting go...until maan felt her touch. It was just her mere touch that could calm down the internal fire he was battling with in. He turns to find his shirt placed on both his shoulders. "Thank you for giving me your shirt Mr. Khurana, but I won't be needing it any longer" geet says without once looking at him. "Mr. Khurana?" maan murmurs softly. Isn't that what he wanted! They were no longer friends so how could they be on a first name bases...but why did it have to hurt so much...Geet turns to leave. She didn't even know where or how she would get home. Maan quickly puts his shirt on and calls out, " Ruko Geet".

"What else do you want from me, Mr.Khurana?" she says with piercing eyes.Maan: Before you go let me at least drop you off to get your stuff from the outhouse.

Geet: Why would you want to help a stranger Mr.Khurana?

Maan:Geet please be reasonable. How will you get home? This is a private beach house. No taxi or car will be in sight until miles down the road. Regardless of that you might catch unwanted attention with the way...you are dressed.

Maan the whole time tried to speak in such a way to her that his eyes would not fall on her sexy and exposed skin. "Theek keh rahe hai Aap. If a girl like me could catch the unattainable attention of Maan Singh Khurana than I could easily catch other men's attention."

"Geet i-" he was cut off mid sentence " I don't need your pity. It is because of your pity that I have gotten myself into this mess. If you never saved me that night-"

"chup- bilkul chup" he rushes and covers her mouth. " You think I regret saving you?"...because of you I..." he stops mid sentence. What was he doing? If he described how she has changed his life and brought his smile back than that would not help his pretense of not liking her.

Geet to herself: Maan unwillingly you answered my suspicion, you do love me, The pain on you face says it all.

" You don't know anything geet!" he says pushing her away and looking the other way.

" You are wrong Maan...I know exactly how to play this game without you even knowing that I am playing yet" she says to herself, with a smirk.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Precap:He hits the breaks and she again comes slamming into him. This time her lips brushing against the side of his neck. It took all of maan's strength not to melt within her sensuous touch. Geet slowly looks up and finds herself lost into his brown alluring eyes. Their eyes geet locked, both forgetting where they are, which to mention was in the middle of the road on a motorcycle.

Hit the vote button if you liked the update...