Part 36- Words of the Heart

Precap:
Maan just stood rooted in place. That line "yeh jalaa de, mita de vafaa de, dagaa de yeh hai ek sazaa" he felt there were more to those words. It touched a special place in his heart, and he didn't know why he felt hurt. He then just runs whether it was for finding geet or the answers that his heart wanted to desperately get.

Vicky saw them both run. He knew that they needed to talk and just hoped that they both come back as lovers.

**********************************************************

She ran all the way down to the shore until the waves could touch her feet. The crashing waves just reflected the inner conflict geet was facing. She just hopelessly walks along the beach, letting herself to calm down and to think clearly because with maan's presence she even forgets how to breath.

A muscular toned arm appears in the air out of nowhere and stops her in her tracks. Geet looks to the side and sees it was none other than maan. She turns to go to the left, but he also moves to the left. Geet then turns to go the right, but then he also moves to the right. She gives him a pleading look with her eyes, but Maan starts to close in on geet. With every step that he took geet took a step back, but not one of them broke the intense gaze that they held with each other's eyes.

"Geet who are you trying to run from? Me or yourself?", maan says in his deep husky voice.

She sucks in her breath. She didn't even know whom she was running from that was the question. It seemed like both though.

Maan: jawab doh geet?

She just kept on slowly walking backwards and shaking her head to the left and right as if saying "no". "no don't do this maan" was what her eyes were trying to tell him.

Geet all of a sudden trips on something, but maan tries to catch her but in turn he just falls on top of her. Their faces were so close that their breaths were mingling with each other. They both lay on top of each other against the sand. No one else being in sight, just the two of them. Geet looks over to see what she tripped over and it was a rope that was used to tie down a tent. There was a table as if set up for a candle night dinner next to it, leaving a very confused geet.

Maan answers those eyes full of questions " I had a backup plan just in case you wouldn't like the idea of the beach party. So I had this set up in case you preferred a much more quieter atmosphere."

" You shouldn't be doing all this for me. You don't know this, but it is just going to hurt you, nothing else".
Maan looks intensely in geet's eyes and says, " Mujhe maaloom hai geet. Sab kuch maaloom hai. You can't hide it anymore".

Geet closes her eyes as maan's fingers trail across her navel and up her arms sending shivers all the way down her spine. Her breathing was becoming uneven and it was getting hard to think clearly. Her body was to busy marveling the sensations that maan's body heat and breathe were coursing through her body.

Maan comes ever closer and whispers in her ear "tumhe kyun farq parta hai ke mein kiske saath hu?"

"Open your eyes geet and mera jawab do" he whispers in his masculine sexy voice.

Geet just murmers, " mein nahi kar sakti". She was scared to lose herself in those alluring hazel eyes.

Maan: Ek bar dil se pucho, tumhe har jawab milega.

" mujhe kuch nahi poochna" geet whimpers.

Maan: Ek baar mujhe apni Dil ki dhadkano mein suno.

Geet: mujhe nahi sunna.

" tum mujhse kya khud se bhi jhoot nahi bol sakti, samjhi tum" he says in a cute authoritative tone.

Maan: Koi baat nahi. I know how to make you talk.

He hovers over her face and moves a couple of strands of hair that were blocking her face, and takes in the full innocence and beauty of geet. He then slowly starts to blow against the side of her and goes all the way down to her chin and then stops as his eyes fall on her pink and luscious lips.

Geet murmurs, " I am scared to let myself love you" she says staring into his eyes.
"What if I give you my heart and you leave me too?" she says as she searched his eyes for such a possibility.
He starts to nuzzle her neck until he reaches her ears and whispers, "I can never leave you geet. I am here right now and I am going no where".He cravingly closes his eyes in desire and slowly closes in onto geet's lips. "I can take all your pain away. I am not going to force myself on you like last time. It is up to you geet" maan says millimeters away from geet's lips.

He held himself there waiting anxiously for geet's answer, for her surrender.

Maan's breath was fanning against her lips. His smell was so intoxicating she couldn't think straight. Geet tried resisting but couldn't. She couldn't push him away any longer. Her body and heart ached for him. She wanted him and only for herself. "I trust you" with saying that she closes in and seals the gap between them with her lips. She surrendered herself, her soul to him that night. She wasn't going to fight it anymore. There was no more self-control. Her love for maan surpassed and overpowered her. She lost the battle with herself. The first battle she was glad to ever lose and surrender too.
-----------------------------------------------
Pre-cap:

Next morning maan unknowingly had a smile on his face...feeling her neck he nuzzled closer. His hands, which had entrapped geet against his chest slowly moved down her soft skin and entangled with her fingers. Geet giggled a little in her sleep and maan smiled yet again hearing her musical voice.

---------------------------------
Do hit the vote button if you liked the update
Pls comment.. good or bad-both are welcome.

Now next update after 2 Nov only as my exams start tom.
I completed my last revision so thought to take a break n for me break means Maan & Geet..!! :P

Sorry couldnt think much this time...