Part 21~ You're not Alone

Sorry people...I cant explain its getting more and more hectic day by day...

-------------

Recap:

Without even giving it a thought maan holds onto geet's hand and doesn't let her go. Doesn't let her feel alone.

He totally forgets about reading more of the journal. The only thing running through his mind was to comfort geet'was to care for geet.

Little did he knew that if he continued reading that poem he may have found out that geet has feelings for maan and feels hurt and used from maan because of the dare. And he even could of have found out what geet meant by "I wont give in".  but I guess fate has its own plans.

**********

Part 21: You're not Alone

After watching geet innocently sleep, slowly slowly maan's eyes started to get droopy and soon he falls into a deep and peaceful sleep, while geet continued to hold his hand.

The morning sun rays starts to peek in through the window hitting geet's eyes.  She starts to squint her eyes as the sunrays were starting to bother her.

But that didn't work and all and of a sudden she turns her body and face to the side, but she did not know that maan was at her side.  So with her sudden movement to the side maan ends up slipping off the bed.  Maan out of shock holds on to the closest thing he could, which was geet.  Both end up on the floor, and through the process of falling geet accidently pecks maan's lips.

Both geet and maan body's go on full alert as they started to feel aroused with each other with just a small peck on the lips and not to mention the proximity of their bodies.

Geet slowly picks up her head, but dared not to look into maan's eyes.

She was filled with fear of maan's wrath and anger she would have to face once their eyes met.

Maan would soon lose control of his mind if geet did not get off him soon.  Their proximity was killing him and he was leaning in on geet for another kiss.

Maan realized what he was doing and breaks out of it.

Maan: Geet... do you mind getting off me?

Geet gets up and turns pink from embarrassment.

Geet: I'm..I'm sorry.

Geet says sorry and turns to leave.

Maan grabs her hand and she comes swirling back into his arms.

"kaha jaa rahi ho" maan whispers in geet's ear and puts his hands around her waist bringing her closer.

(Their signature eye locking!!)

Geet is the first to snap out of it she tries to pull herself away from him but maan is relentless and won't let her go.

Geet: Please let me go.

Geet tries to shove his arms off but it was no use. Maan was lost in his own world. Staring at geet with his intense eyes and his grip getting harder and harder, until it started to hurt.

"ahhh" geet squeals in pain.

Maan snaps out of his trance and lets go hearing geet's pain.

Maan: I am so sorry geet.

Geet: Akher tum kya chahte ho? Why are you doing this to me?

Geet runs into the bathroom. She wanted very much to vanish into thin air.  Everywhere she looked or turned her heart would ache in pain.