Part 2~ Burning The Memories

Part 2~Burning the memories

Maan got out of the car.Out of the places he could have gone he came here. Love filled the air and it was sickening to him.

His blood was boiling. He had never been used like this in his life. He was MAAN SINGH KHURANA. No one ever dared to treat him like dirt.  He was the gem of every girls eyes. He stayed away from girls. Being the quiet type that he was, until one day Sameera caught his eye and slowly he lost his heart to her. He Fell in love...no rather he Broke in love.

He remembers his first encounter with her, his first date, his first kiss-(all their memories of them together playing back in his mind). His emotions and pain were bottling up inside, he had to let them out or else he would burst.

Maan:KYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!

(Why..!)

WHYYYYY....WHYYY MEEE????

He falls on his knees..Pain clearly written in his eyes and on his face..

Maan: "Sameera!!!!!!!!!!!!  Tum ne mere saath aisa kyun kiya? Mere pyaar main kaha kami thi? (sameera, why did u do this to me? what was left in my love?).

For the first time in my life I feel so low, so hurt that I can't express in words. God, all my life I have been alone. The one time I fall in love and decide to share my life with someone, why do u do this me? Why show me how it feels like and then snatch my happiness and dreams away......Kyuuuuuuuuuuuuu??? (whyyyyy??)

From this day on I will never trust any woman in my life. Curse woman with their goddamn beauty to hell. Behind every beautiful face lies a monster and I have found out the hard way. Never again will I believe in love. Never again will I fall in love..... U understand it 'NEVERRRRRRRR'...."

He gets up goes inside the yacht. There are roses, hearts, and candles everywhere. This was where Maan was going to propose her. (You guys might be wondering why the hell Maan comes here..keep reading you will find out). Maan came here to remind himself and engrave the pain of falling in love in his heart forever. He never wants to feel weak in front of anyone again. He will not make himself vulnerable again. He will never forget the pain. But he will forget one thing- THE MEMORIES.

Maan: main tumhe bhool jaunga!!! tum mere liye kuch bhi nahi ho samjhi...U are Nothing to me....nothinggg!! 

(I will forget u..u are Nothing to me)...(he said angrily to himself looking up to the skies). He shatters anything that he can find.All the candles, all the roses, everything.

"main kabhi pyaar nahi karunga!!!

(I wont ever fall in love again)

Never... It Is a Waste...A total waste...it breaks your heart, shatters you and destroys your life...never to mend again..! Tum mere liye mar chuki ho!!!(you are dead for me).

Maan takes out Sameera's picture from his wallet. He takes out a match and then burns the picture. The picture falls into the ground and soon the room that was once decorated with love and passion is now burning with flames of hatred.

Maan watches how he burns Sameera and every memory of her from his heart. He burns the feelings that comes with love. He is purifying his heart from the darkness that was suffocating him. He gets out of the yacht and watches it burn down and sink. It was like he was watching what was happening in his heart playing right in front of him.

Maan: Love makes you feel like your in paradise.But that lasts only for a few time.Soon you realize you're sinking real low down a dark abyss.Tonight I have realized love's true nature. Never will I fall in love again. Never...(Maan just walks away from the place).

________________________________________________________________________________

precap: 4 years leap. Maaneet's first encounter...(Maan and Geet are lovingly called Maaneet by fans)

Maan-" stop trying to kill yourself".

_________________________________________________________________________________