Part 62-Truth or Dare

Part: 62- Truth or Dare

recap:
They pull her down and Geet punches Vicky playfully, but then hugs him.

She lets go of Vicky and Maan pretends to come at her to throw her once more, but he comes and hugs her murmering "I Love you". Geet hugs him back and tries to wipe the happy tears that were rolling down her eyes now. She felt over the moon tonight. Never knew such happiness would come into her life.

***************************************

The engagement was a night to remember. Everybody enjoyed himself or herself. Slowly all the guests start to leave.

"What the party is over already?" Vicky whines.

"Was flirting with Preity Zinta not enough.?" Geet teased him.

"I mean he is right Geet. I have had so much fun after such a long time. Why don't we play a few rounds of truth or dare?" Romeo says.

"oh no no no..........Playing truth or dare with Vicky is like playing with fire. If Geet did not walk in through the doors the night of his birthday party I might have had danced and kissed a guy."

" shut up bro, as if u didn't enjoy" Vicky says winking at him.

"actually let's play. Maybe I can get some payback" she says with a grin on her face as she looks at Maan.

"You got that right sister" Meera says looking over to Vicky.

" You know at the moment I am actually glad I am single", Romeo says chuckling.

"Don't remind me" maan says feighing out a sigh.

"hawww" Geet's mouth drops.

"Oh it's so on Mr. Maan Singh Khurana. Spin the bottle Vicky" she says twitching her nose and sitting down.

"Hayyye soniye . . . kya nakhre tumhare...!" maan says holding his heart and falling on the chair as if it was too much too bear.

Geet couldn't help but giggle a little, but then she goes back to her game face.

Vicky spins the bottle and it lands on Romeo.

Vicky: So Romeo will it be truth or dare?

"Hmmm... I ain't a chicken. I choose dare."

Vicky: ohhh ho hooo. Big mistake dude.

Romeo: Give me what you got Vicky.

Vicky: I dare you to throw a hot and happening bachelor party for Maan by tomorrow night.

"WHAT!!! You want to get me killed!" A scared Romeo almost shouts into his ears!

" The most scariest thing I have ever come across is known as 'Geet when she gets mad'. God won't even be able to save you. You must already know how your laadoo is" Vicky says in a fit of laughter.

Maan: Come on Romeo. Don't be a chicken now.

An already fuming Geet now bursts out,
"Over my dead body! God knows tomorrow night you might bring munni, Sheila, and chikni chameli all together.
And sorry to burst ur bubble Mr.Khurana but I will help romeo."

''You're going to help romeo throw a bachlor party for me? Wah kya baat hai...!" Maan smirks.

" no he is going throw the bachlor party for you, but you will mysteriously go missing" geet says giving a high five to Romeo.