"Is that it, Ymir?! I'll help you fight back but to have to let go of me!" Historia cried out. "Even if you can't tell me everything, no matter what happens, I will always be by your side!"

"Ymir! Look... The Survey Corps have almost caught up. If we have left right away, we might have been able to escape. But you had to go back for Krista, and now they're going to catch us!" Berthold spoke out as he looked down. "Hey, Ymir, what did we do all this for, huh? Did you change your mind again? Do you want to tap Krista in the walls with you now? Is that really it, Ymir?!"

"Ymir, hurry and let me go!" Historia exclaimed.

"I can't!" Ymir replied. "Historia. The truth is... I grabbed and took you with us to save myself"

"Huh?"

"I stole the power of the titans from one of their friends, but they're still far stronger than I am. They were going to kill me for what I did. But they told me that if I cooperated and handed you over, they would try to work something out so that my crime would be forgiven. Because you're an important figure in the church who knows the secret of the walls." Ymir told the short blonde who was still in the first of Ymir's titan.

Historia's eyes widened at what Ymir had said as she had remembered something.

_______________________

"Y/N. Why did you give dad a flower crown but I didn't get one?" The boy pouted as a 4-year-old Y/N placed a flower crown on his father's head.

"Be patient or else you'll get nothing from me" The girl faked the serious look as she kept making another flower crown.

The boy fake pouted once again as Y/N giggled finally placing a white flower crown on her beloved brother.

"See. If you're patient enough, you'll get what you want. The royal flower family is finally complete." Y/N smiled looking at her mom, dad and her brother as everyone had a unique flower crown of their own.

"Thank you, Y/N" Mom thanked matching her daughter's jolly aura.

"Reiner! Protect us!" Berthold yelled.

Y/N opened her eyes as the last thing she saw before the light was blocked by Reiner's titan hand was Mikasa who tried to save her and Eren.

Berthold and Mikasa had eye contact as Berthold was scared as hell when he had looked into Mikasa's murderous eyes that filled with resentment.

Mikasa's dodged Ymir's punch making her move far away from Y/N and Eren.

___________________________

Everything was chaotic and loud as hell. I was in the arms of Berthold conscious with Eren at his back.

"Whose side is she on?! Where do you stand? I'll kill everyone that goes between me, Y/N and Eren. So make your choice!" I heard Mikasa threaten Historia as I suddenly realized that the Survey Corps were just behind us.

"No, wait!" Historia begged. "Ymir will be killed if she doesn't obey Berthold and Reiner! She doesn't have a choice!"

"I can only afford to care about a select few people." Mikasa coldly said. "What happened six years ago decided once and for all who those people are. So if you thought I'll feel sorry for you, you thought wrong. Because right now, I don't have the time or energy to care. Krista. You have to choose Eren and Y/N or Ymir?"

I look up and saw Berthold wide-eyed with a face of guilt on him. I also realized that my mouth was covered with a cloth same as Eren and that my tied together wrists were tied to Berthold's arm.