Confessions of a Sexy Bomber~

Start from the beginning

It's like my own little piece of heaven.

Red, yellow, and orange leaves crunch beneath his feet. It's already October now and the leaves have started falling. Halloween is coming up, my favorite holiday of the year, and I can't wait to see what the Akatsuki plus dress as. I also signed for renovations on my house. A contractor will be coming soon, to scope out the area and see what kinds of additions can be done. I was thinking maybe a separate guest house for Pein and Konan and several more rooms and bathrooms.

I might even be able to get my ninjas to do all the handy work for me, so I don't have to pay...

We step through the trees and out into a smaller clearing that is several hundred yards away from my house. I hadn't realized we'd walked that far-err, he'd walked that far. In the clearing, is a small running stream filled with fishes and waterlilies. A small tire swing dangles from a nearby branch, swinging lazily in the chilly nighttime breeze. I used to play here as a kid with my brother.

In fact, I remember using that exact swing to bop my brother over the head...

"Have you been here before, yeah?" Deidara walks over towards the bank and stops several feet short, carefully lowering me to the ground. I cling to his shirt, obviously not wanting to let go of my sole source of warmth, and he chuckles softly as he plops down beside me and pulls me into his lap.

I nod. "This place has been here for ages. I used to make my brother spin me on that swing." I giggle.

He glances over, eyes immediately finding said swing, and chuckles again. "I found it when we were playing tag, un. I thought you'd want to see it."

"Has anyone ever told you how sweet you are?" I beam up at him.

"Maybe once or twice, yeah." He chuckles.I curl up into his chest, nuzzling my nose against the warm skin of his neck. Unable to suppress my wide smile, I glance up at him, still keeping my lips pressed against his skin. "Deidara?"

"Hnm?" He hums.

"Why'd you really bring me out here?"

Deidara stiffens. Even in the darkness, I can still see a tiny amount of pink flooding his cheeks thanks to the moonlight. His fingers curl around my biceps and lightly pry me off of his person, holding me out slightly so he can see my face. I slightly tilt my head to the side, a slender brow lifted, a silly grin plastered to my face. His baby blues soften and his lips part, mumbled words fumbling past his lips. He looks so cute and innocent and adorable that I totally miss his words.

He stares at me for a few moments, trying to read my expression, and then almost gives me a heart-attack when I see dejection slowly sweep through his features. His shoulders start to droop slightly, hopeful smile starting to fade.

My heart clenches. "Whoa, wait a minute. Did you say something?" My eyes wide and I blink back into reality, panic lacing my tone.

"It's...nothing, yeah." Deidara smiles faintly and shakes his head slightly.

I blink. Holy...shit...I hope he confessed, because otherwise this might turn out to be a bit awkward for him.

With the speed of a ninja, I grab his face and wrench it towards mine, slamming our lips together. Deidara gasps softly in surprise, his blue eyes widening incredulously, and I can feel his gaze on my closed eyelids-which really makes me uncomfortable. I wait a few moments, moving my lips slowly against his unresponsive ones. A frown graces my features and I start to edge back and pull away.

His hand sneaks through my hair, fingers tangling within the brown strands, and pushes my face back. Suddenly, his lips are moving with mine fiercely and dangerously. My heart explodes in my chest, sending wave after wave of electricity pulsing through my veins with each explosion that follows. I feel my arms unconsciously wind around his neck, pulling him closer to me, and his other arm coil around my torso. My chest flattens against his, sending up a wave of fluttering sparks, and I can feel his heart race with mine. Something traces along my bottom lip and I automatically open. His tongue darts out to meet mine, the pink muscles drawn into an epic fight for dominance. After what feels like hours, I kill my stubbornness and surrender to him. Carefully, his tongue maps out the inside of my mouth and then begins to massage mine. I moan softly into the kiss.Then, all too soon, we break away.

I pant loudly, gasping in gulps of much needed air. Deidara does the same, a wide boyish grin toying with his features, and my lips twitch up into a grin. "Did that answer your question?" I breathe.

"Somewhat, yeah." He chuckles.

I scowl, "What do you mean somewhat?"

"I asked you if you liked Itachi, un."

I blink and then bust out into laughter. Deidara does the same, only he decides to fall backwards onto the grass whilst doing so. Giggling, I twist my upper torso so I'm hovering over him slightly and nuzzle my nose against his. "No, Deidara, I don't like Itachi like that. I think he has a thing for Pinky."

"Pinky, un?" He chuckles, lightly tangling his fingers into my hair.

"Oh, Sakura. Sorry." I giggle. "I forget sometimes that I only use certain nicknames in my head."

Deidara laughs. Gently, he pulls my face down to meet his once more and presses his lips against mine. I smile into the sweet kiss and apply the same amount of pressure in response. He lets me go and I pull back slightly, lips hovering centimeters above his. Our eyes lock. Something sweet, something tangible darts in between the small space between our orbs, connecting us. His eyes soften.

"I love you (un)." We whisper softly, simultaneously.