The fairy-tale End 😇🥰

Very long chapter ahead !

    After the celebration of our anniversary in Paris , we both grew more together !! Our cute bond , our intimacy and our love! And Ashwin treated me like a queen ! Everyday was literally a anniversary for me ! He often give me gifts or even take me out ! We both grew stabely in carrier as well as our life !

Three months after ,

       I had nausea now and then and was having a headache ! So I went home taking a off in hospital and went in a cab ! Ashwin was in a important meeting ! I didn't want to disturb him ! As soon as I went home !

Anu maa : kriti , what are you doing here at this time ?

Me : No Anu maa ! I didn't feel well ! That's why took off and came !

Anu maa : What happened maa ?

Me : I was having a severe nausea feeling for few days maa and was vomiting now and then !

Anu maa : Why didn't you inform me before ?

    She asked concerned and angry !

Me : No , it's .. I thought it might be some food poison after we both came from his friends wedding ! That's why !

Anu maa : What and all do you feel ?

Me : Headache sometimes... cravings !

Anu maa : What !! Wait a minute ! You seemed to be gained weight a little !

Me : Anu maa !

Anu maa : No , not that ! Wait , I will call Rani !

Me : Maa , why are you calling amma !

     She didn't even paid heed to my words and dialed my amma and she came soon panicking !

Amma : What happened kriti ? Are you ok ?

       Anu maa went and hugged her ! And squealed !

Anu maa : Rani ! We are going to be grandparents !!

Amma : Really!

Me : What !!

     Amma came and hugged me !!

Me : Maa.. I just vomited ! It can't be pregnancy !

Anu maa : No ! All of your symptoms are a indication to that !!

Me : But....

Amma : When did you had your periods back ?

Me : Two months before !

    They squealed and hugged even more tighter !

Anu maa : See !

Me: Anu maa , I have irregular periods in my younger age ! It's normal !!

Amma : Why this much confusion ! Let's take a pregnancy test !!

     She said and Anu maa asked a servant to get it and they asked me to take a seat !! And as soon as they got it , they pushed me inside a restroom and I did what they instructed and came out with the indicator holding it with a tissue and placed it on the counter top of the table in the hall ! They both were so excited !! And was looking at it excitedly !! And I closed my eyes feeling nervous! And I heard them squeal ! I opened my eyes !

Anu maa : It's two lines !! 🥳🥳

Amma : You are pregnant !! 🤩😍

     They both came and hugged me and happy tears left my eyes !! I am pregnant !! I am going to be a amma !! Ashwin is going to be a appa ! Our child !!! I thought and tears flooded my cheeks ! And I hugged them back !! And they hugged me happily !!  And soon they both settled beside me !!