His pondati , Her Mams ! 🥰😇

We came back from Maldives , and our life was pretty awesome ! We both started working !! And we grew more closer and closer ! I really am so happy about it! Our family keeps us happy !

And today ,

     I woke up today with utmost pain in my lower stomach ! I am on my 4 th day of periods ! It's so worst , today is the last day for me ! Even then , my body is so tired ! My body is literally paining !

Ashwin : Good morning maa !

Me : Bad morning Ashwineey !

Ashwin : Why? Do u have any stomach pain ?

Me : To the core !

Ashwin : Oh baby ! You go and refresh , I will bring you cinnamon tea !

Me : Ashwineey , it will taste so bad ! I don't want that !

Ashwin : Baby please maa ! It will help you with it !

Me : I DON'T WANT ! GO !

     I said angrily due to my hormones and he came closer to me and hugged me ! His warm embrace , making me relaxed and I hugged him back !

Ashwin : Relax! I am with you....

Me : I am so relaxed ...

    I said inhaling his natural scent and relished it's feel ! And he kissed my forehead !

Ashwin : Go and refresh!

  I nodded my head and got up from bed and I saw stains on the bed !

Me : God ! Uff ! It leaked !

     I said irritated and he carassed my hair ! I was about to take the bedcover when...

Ashwin : I will change it , you go and have a bath ! I have turned on the heater for you!

Me : Ashwineey , I will wash it and change the covers !

Ashwin : I will do it ! You go !

Me : No... it's ok Ashwineey!

Ashwin : Shh! Go !

Me : Sorry maa !

Ashwin : Why ?

Me : It leaked and now u have to clean it !

Ashwin : Maa ! Why are you asking sorry for this ! It's natural ! There is nothing wrong in you !

Me : Eventhough...

Ashwin : I love you maa !

Me : I love you !

     I said and smiled and he left me in the bathroom , I refreshed and had a warm bath ! When I came out in my robe , Bedcover was changed and there was a hot tea waiting for me ! And Ashwin was adding the bedcover in washing machine ! And I went and back hugged him !

Me : Thanks mams !

Ashwin : Pondati , I said to u right , there should be no sorry or thanks between us both !

Me : Ok... U go and refresh ! U too have work today right!

Ashwin : Yes ! Can't u take leave today maa , u are weak right?

Me : Maa..I have important session today ! I have gave appointment ! I can't cancel it without a valid reason !

Ashwin : Yeah ! I too have work , if not , I would have atleast stayed with you !

Me : It's ok maa ! Anyway , I will go to work today ! So relax !

Ashwin : Ok !

    He said and went to the restroom while I drank the tea and got ready!! And we both took our belongings and went down !