Hospital time 🥰😂

And as the night drifted off , I was shifted to normal ward and the doctor said we can leave home after a day in hospital!! And as I was shifted to normal ward , me and Ashwin was cuddling to each other and we both slept in a same bed !! Everyone left home as Ashwin is with me !! The next morning I woke up and saw Ashwin laying on my chest!! And he was sleeping so peacefully !! I thought to myself:

My mv : Oh god ! Thank you so much , if not for the accident , I would have lost this man!! We wouldn't be together like now ! Thank you so much! Ahh ! Look at him! How cute he is ! He is looking like a sweet , innocent baby while sleeping!! He is really an angel!  I really love him! I can't even imagine my life without him! Let me see , if other girls come in our way from now on! I won't do anything to him, but I will literally make them the prey for the dogs !

   I thought but saw him again and smiled at him and slowly carassed his hair !! And ...

Ashwin: I know what you are thinking kriti maa !

  He said sleepy!

Me : Really?

Ashwin : Yes !

Me : How ? What did I think ?

Ashwin: You are saying you are hungry ! And want your favourite food!

   I smiled at that and ..

Me : Yes! I said that! I am hungry baby! Really hungry!!

   I said and he opened his eyes and looked at me ! And placed a finger on my chin!

Ashwin: How are you feeling? Are you feeling better?

Me : Yeah ! But not that much good !

Ashwin: What ! Is it paining so much?

   He asked getting up worried!

Me : No no ! I am better than yesterday , it's just that it's still paining!

Ashwin: I am sorry ....but there will be pain for few days !

Me : I know ! But I am that I have my special power with me !

Ashwin: Yeah yeah ! Our family!

   He said annoyed and I giggled silently!

Me : No ! I meant you!

  His face looked at me back and he smiled widely!

Ashwin : Ok ! This is my power source too ! Now , come on we will refresh and have our breakfast!!

   I nodded and he came to me and took me in his arms and we went to the restroom and I brushed me teeth and he left me for using the toilet ! And after that I called him and he again took me back and placed me in the bed ! And he went and refreshed himself and went to the canteen for bringing me food!! And soon Arjun and the girls came !! And they all came and hugged me !!

Arjun : How are you kriti ?

Me : Better Arjun !

Arjun : Great ! Where is my brother?

Me : He went to get me breakfast!

Arjun : Ok ! I will go and get you all some coffee?

   The girls nodded and he went!

Smrithi: Are you crazy! What have you gotten yourself into?

Hasini: Smrithi , why are you asking her ! She didn't even bother to inform us that these many things happened!!

Alya : We were extremely worried for you kriti!!

Me : Girls ! I am sorry , I kept this from you all! But , I don't want to create a bad impression about him to you all!! I saw the texts and all and said everything is over between us and came ! But , my heart wasn't ready to accept the fact that he did that ! I know him so well , my heart was not allowing me to accept it , but my mind played the texts I saw ! And I was in a confused state ! And I don't want to damage his reputation and respect anytime! That's why I didn't say!!