Happy News 🥳🥳☺️

The next morning I woke up to the sounds of birds chirping , the sound of waterfall and sunlight peeking inside the room. And adding to it my Ashwineey was beside me sleeping cutely while I was in his arms!! What a day to start of , this is what real heaven is , I think so!!! Because nothing can make me more happy in a morning , not even my ice-creams and chocolates 😜 .

I slowly carassed his hair , while he stirred in sleep and showed a precious smile . How beautiful my touch makes him smile even in his sleep makes me feel awe at that.

Me: Good morning baby.....wake up......

  I whispered slowly and....

Ashwin: Just....a... little more..... minutes.....

    I giggled at that , how cute his morning talks are , I wish to get it throughout my entire life. I was admiring him and carassing his hair and after half an hour he woke up.

Me: Good morning!

Ashwin: Good morning!

   He said kissing my forehead while I relished that moment! And...

Me: I will fresh up and bring you your coffee!

   I said smilingly and was about to get up from the bed when he pulled me and made me fall on the bed and he was above me!!!

Ashwin: You know what coffee I need in the morning !

Me: Ashwineey , I have to refresh myself first! I am not hygiene now....

Ashwin: I don't mind.... unless u mind about my hygiene...

Me: I.. don't...

Ashwin: Then you can kiss me and go and refresh!

Me: Nee seriana kd fellow Ashwineey!! ( You are really a nauyghty fellow Ashwineey!)

Ashwin: Adhellam apdi thaan , eppo madam kiss kooduka poringala illaya?
( It's like that , now are you going to kiss me or not?)

   I slowly placed my lips on his and pecked him and got away!

Me: Ok va!! Shall I go now?

Ashwin: Ennadhu idhu kiss kooduka sonna ennavo pacha kozhandhaiku koodukura maari koodukura? ( What is this? You are kissing as if you are kissing a little child?)

Me: Hey Ashwineey...

    I was cut off by his lips!

**Mature content **

    He kissed me so passionately , slowly yet deeply and I closed my eyes in that and he slowly started to bite my lower lip , and made me moan a little , and sucked on it and explored my mouth. His tongue was taking the domination. I was already weak with his start , and not in the state to fight for dominance ! And gave up to him!! He was devouring me with the kiss , I don't even need his words to say how much he love me , but his kiss and actions , wow! I could never control my emotions!!! He was kissing me as if we won't be tomorrow, as if the earth beneath will crack and take us inside , as if the water will create a tsunami and flood us somewhere . I was controlling myself from moaning further and held his t-shirt tight!! And he broke the kiss , and I breathed so hard , and I felt him kissing my neck , and I held his chest , but there was no shirt , when I opened my eyes there was no shirt , his upper body was bare and his muscular body and perfect abs and arms was visible to
me . I was literally seeing him like this for the first time ever in my life. I was awestruck at how swiftly he removed his shirt in a few seconds. And held his shoulders while he bite my neck and I moaned

Me: Ashwineey!!

  And he licked it off and soothed the pain and carassed my waist , his hands touched my bare waist and I moaned out!! He kissed me and then continued to kiss my hands and then went from my toes to my knees , ever so slowly and softly. I was a moaning mess actually!! And he again came back to my face , and placed a gentle kiss on my cheeks and lips and went near my shoulders and undid my straps . The straps fell of and landed just above my chest. And he removed it and I was in my inners , he kissed my abdomen and placed soft yet sweet kisses there and in my waist where i was burnt and I was holding on to his shoulders and my fingers dig in to his skin and he groaned.And he looked deep into my eyes and kissed me one last time and broke off!!