Drunken 🥴🙈

I woke up with the headache the next morning , and immediately felt the urge to throw up and rushed to the restroom and did that. God! What happened to me yesterday !! I felt so bad , my head was pounding so much ! I went to the bed and sat there . All I remember was I was in the club with girls and then how did I come here? My thoughts was interrupted by a voice!

Ashwin: Good morning Mrs.Ashwin kumar!

    He said and I looked at the entrance of the bedroom to see him there standing with a smirk!

Me: Good morning for you !

  I said and laid back on the bed ! And he came to me and sat beside me!

Ashwin: Here , drink this ! It will help you with your hangover?

   I nodded and sipped it and reality hit me! Wait , a minute! Did he say HANGOVER? Did I drink last night? What the hell! It cannot be true!

Me: Did I drink last night?

  I asked him questioningly and he chuckled and replied ..

Ashwin: I should have expected this question from you! But yes! Do you remember what and all you did ?

   I shook my head no!

* Flashback *

Ashwin's Pov:

    I was sitting in the bed and was reading my novel , when I got a call from kriti ! I smiled at that and answered it , and she was stuttering and I could understand with the way she was talking , that she is drunk! When I asked her regarding that , she said that she didn't drink yet and was thinking of having one! I was so pissed off and I warned her to stay in the same place until I come , ignoring her lame jokes! ...

   I immediately changed my clothes and took my car key and went and rushed to the club! Thank god , I know at which club she is! And I drived there faster and reached the club in twenty minutes!  And I entered in and was searching among the crowd ! It was really packed and there I saw her lying on a couch giggling at something! I went there and helped her sit up. I got some water from the waiter and sprinkled some on her ! She opened her eyes and saw me!

Kriti : Ashwineey!

   She squealed and hugged me tightly and I hugged her back! And she got away from me!

Kriti : How....did ..you....come...this soon from india! Did you use the magic carpet from ...aaladin ?

   She asked and giggled at that and I released a chuckle! I can never see kriti like this , when she is normal! But this fun and childish side is something I adore now!

Ashwin: yeah yeah! Now , come on ! Let's go!!

   I said and holded her hand and was about to take her with me when she stopped!

Kriti: Where are you.... taking me? To your.... bedroom? What are you going to do to me?

    She said and came closer to me and nuzzled at my neck like a kitty! Oh god! Please stop her from doing this , if she talks this openly , then no-one can control me !

Ashwin: yeah! We are going to our hotel room ! Now , come on...

    I said and holded her again ! But she slapped my hand away!

Kriti: Don't! I won't come with you!

Ashwin: Why?

Kriti : Because.... because...I... want....a ....kiss... frommm...you..now!

      She said stuttering and I glared at her and she pouted at me ! I placed a kiss on her cheeks and she looked at me with the weirdest expression of all!