Him 🥰😋

After falling asleep while in call with Ak , I woke up the next morning and Saw his good morning text with a photo of me sleeping during our call in my chat box. I smiled at that and replied him a good morning and went off and got refreshed! As we will go to a date today directly from office , I thought of a cute dress to wear. I thought of a kurti , as a couple we are going to , so if media found out , I want to be in a decent look ! So I prefer traditional costume!

 I thought of a kurti , as a couple we are going to , so if media found out , I want to be in a decent look ! So I prefer traditional costume!

I chose this , got ready and curled my hair and did a little makeup and placed bindi in my forehead and took my bag and went down!

Amma: Oh, you look beautiful!

Me: Thanks amma!

Amma: You don't wear traditional costume to work right? What happened today?

   How am I going to say her, it's a date!

Me: Ma... it's we both are going out for dinner today directly from work!

Amma: Oh , a date! Ok enjoy!

    I smiled awkwardly and bid both my parents a bye and started off to work! I drived in the traffic and went to the office and parked and went to my floor! No-one mind that I am in traditional costume. Because I have come to work in kurtis and it is not a big deal. I love traditional outfits! And I went to my cabin, and saw Ak not here. I did my regular job, and soon Alya joined me , We were working , when he came and stopped outside my cabin, and I didn't notice that he came and Alya nudged my shoulder to see, and I looked at the door to see , he was  looking at me and he smiled at me , and I smiled at him back! And he went towards his cabin smiling!

Alya: Omg! Did you both blush?

Me: Alya no...

Alya: No, I could see that. Actually, not only me everyone could see that!

Me: It's not like that!

Alya: How many years are you too dating? And why are you quitting your job? Is it because of marriage , is he wants you to quit?

Me: Uff! Alya! Stop it! I will go and give him his coffee!

    I rushed outside to stop her from further questions! I can't answer it ! Soon I made his coffee and went to his room, and knocked!

Me: May I come in Ashw... Sorry sir?

Ashwin: Please come in kriti!

   I went and saw him smiling graciously at me!

Ashwin: Good morning again!

   I giggled and...

Me: Good morning! Here have your coffee!

Ashwin: Thanks baby!

    He sipped the coffee and looked at me in confusion!

Ashwin: There is no sugar!