Conference 🥳🥳

The week passed with everyone taking care of me , and me forcing Ashwin to concentrate atleast a little on the project ! And we are both leaving along with our families to the all over the world tech conference conducted in London ! Everyone was so eager to see Ashwin present his dream project! And we both are too!! So along with us  Anu maa , Kumar uncle , Amma , Appa and Arjun and Alya are coming with us ! As Alya is his secretary now , she should accompany him! And we all have packed our luggage !! And everyone entered the jet and Ashwin took me from the wheel chair and made me sit on the seat and made me wear the seat belt!! And Appa sat next to my maa  , while Arjun and Alya sat together ! Anu maa and Kumar uncle sat together and me and Ashwin !! Everyone was either engulfed in watching movies or sleeping ! Me and Ashwin was sitting together blankly! And I whispered to him!

Me : Oii !

Ashwin : Sollu maa ? ( Yes maa?)

Me : Enna thinking ? Romba serious ah irruku face uh!  ( What are you thinking ? Your face looks so serious!)

Ashwin : Nothing maa ! Just about the conference!!

Me : Ashwineey ! Relax maa ! You will anyway do great! And I have full trust on you !

Ashwin : I know maa ! I am worried about so much more !

Me : Like what?

Ashwin : Like pro......

Me : Pro??

   He shook his head and looked at me , while I looked at him confused!

Ashwin : No , I meant.... presentation maa ! I was worried about the.....um.. program there !!

Me : Ok ok ! Relax ! Why are you panicking maa ?? Everything will be ok!!

    I said and bent his neck down and kissed him on his forehead!! And he smiled and holded my waist and bent towards my lips and I closed my eyes ! And we were about to kiss , when we heard a cough! And saw both Alya and Arjun looking at us !

Arjun : Brother ! We are also here ! Be disciplined!

Alya : Kriti ! Do you want me to record this and send smrithi and hasini your kiss ! Maintain distance!

Ashwin and Me : Aii ponga paa ! ( Hey go away guys !!)

   We said simultaneously and kissed each other!! This full week , everyone disturbed our private time ! When we were about to kiss , someone might pop in! It was mostly Arjun and my friends! And sometimes our family too!! We both couldn't even kiss properly!! And we both kissed now , it was short and sweet! I want our kisses back!! Our passionate , sensual kisses by him making me go weak with just the kiss ! I will kiss him when we reach our room!! As the conference is only tomorrow , he needs a kiss to be cool na 😉 . So , no-one will stop us then! And I laid my head on his shoulders!

Me : Ashwineey , I want a passionate sensual kiss from you!! It's been nearly a month , why are they doing like this??

Ashwin : Remember our time , when we went to London in this same jet ! It was so memorable!! I really miss this !
I too seriously don't know , why they are behaving like this!!

Me : Let's see ! I won't even leave you with him alone ! I will literally call his gf and say to her that he is flirting with girls and will make him suffer if he disturbs us !

   I said glaring at Arjun who was laughing watching a movie on his laptop!! And Ashwin laughed!

Ashwin : I Seriously like this kriti ! The way she fights to spend time with me makes me feel special!!

Me : Ofcourse , I will !! You are worth a fight Ashwineey!! I will even do a literal world war 3 to make u spend time with me !!

Ashwin : Wow !! I feel so special now !