The Shock!!

A week has passed and I was busy in finding a new secretary for Ak!! There came  thousands of girls for the position, but I short listed them. But the qualities I expect for being Ak's secretary was lacked by many. And I had a list of 10 girls with the quality and qualifications for my position. But Ak gave the option to me!! So, I chose a girl who was 23 years old,and has some good work experience. And she was simple,kind,skillfull, intelligent and respectful!!

Me: Welcome to the group Alya!!

Alya: Thank you so much mam!!

    We shook hands,and....

Me: No need to address me formally, you can call me kriti!!

Alya: Ok...mam.... sorry......  kriti!!

Me: Great, come let me introduce you to sir!! .

      I took her to Ak cabin,and knocked on it.

Ak: Come in, kriti!!

    We both went in, and....

Me: Sir, this is Alya!! Your new secretary after I leave from here!!!

Alya: Good morning sir!!!

   Ak came and shook her hand formally and smiled at her and she smiled back!!!

Ak: Nice to meet you Alya!!

Alya: The pleasure is mine sir!!

     I faked a cough , and they both saw me!!!

Me: Alya, come on let me show you the office!!!

       She nodded, and I took her out of the cabin!! And showed her the work place,and placed a new set of desk for her in my cabin, to help her with the work related things!!!

And told her regarding the usual work, of checking his mails , bringing him coffee at morning and the basics . And suddenly I got a call,

Me: Excuse me!!

   She nodded and I went out of the cabin and went near the corridor and answered the call!!

Me: Yes mam!!

Anu mam: Kriti , how many times have I said this to you!!

Me: Sorry...ma!!

( Anu mam , sorry Anu maa... Is the mother of Ashwin, and she is such a sweet heart and always asked me to call her ma! But I just forget that and address her professionally)

Me: Tell me maa..u never call me at this time?

Anu maa: Kriti, u know tomorrow is Ashwin birthday right??

Me: Yeah maa, why , what happened??

Anu maa: It's I am arranging a special party as he is turning into 29, and is planning for a surprise for him!!

Me: Ohh wow maa!! So you are asking me to maintain the surprise, and make sure that sir don't know about it!!

Anu maa: I always knew you are smart kriti!! And you have to make sure to come early along with your parents!! It's been long since I met them!!

Me: Ok maa... Do U need any help with the arrangement??

Anu maa: No Kriti!! I have arranged for it!!

Me: ok maa, we  will be there tomorrow evening by sharp 7pm!!

Anu maa: Good girl!!

Me: Ok maa, I have to go now!! Will see you tomorrow!! Have a good day!!