Heart break 🥺 💔

*Warning*

*Emotional content , read at your own risk *

   The next day , we both got ready and left to his jet! It seems so weird actually , even when we were just boss and secretary , we talk and laugh as friends! But not even looking at each other made me feel so bad! We got seated and he was sitting far away from me ! And he was reading his novel with grumpy face! All my mind rushed back to our journey in the previous jet travel! And my eyes got wet and tears rolled down my eyes! But I controlled myself and thought it's better to sleep! And I slept off and sometime later , I was waken up ! And I saw a blur image...

Me: Ashwineey..

  I said but as soon as my sleep went and reality strikes back! I saw its the attendee!

Attendee : Mam , what would you like to have ? Can I bring the south indian like sir's !

  She said and I looked at Ashwin and he was sitting as if he even Don't know who I am! And I said I want noodles and a icecream! And soon she got me my noodles along with my butterscotch flavoued icecream! And I felt teary seeing it! So , he have already stocked butterscotch ice-creams because of me ! And ..

Me: Hey , I have a headache! Please take the icecream back!

Attendee: Sure mam! Do u need anything for your headache!

Me: No thanks!

    She left and I had my noodles! I was the one constantly looking at him! He was as if he hasn't done anything wrong and it seemed like I was the one who cheated on him! If we were in terms we both would be now....

Me to myself: Kriti ! Stop this bullshit right now ! He cheated you , but you still think about him! Aren't you ashamed!

   I controlled myself and after lunch I again slept off ! This jet travel was the worst of all! I really wasn't even able to sleep for so long! But I had to pretend too ! My heart immediately starts loving him again the moment, I see him! So after that ! We finally landed in chennai, and I booked a cab ! As soon as we came out of the airport! Ashwin spoke...

Ashwin: I will drop you in home!

Me: No thanks Sir ! I have booked my own cab!

  We both said even without looking at each other! But my heart was literally breaking! Is this what breakup is called! I remained single all my life to avoid such thing  happen to me ! But , I witnessed it! Great ! We both got in our separate cars even without bidding a bye ! And as soon as I entered in , I cried all my heart out! I was controlling it all of this hours! I don't want to show him , that I still love him! I don't want to show a cheater , that I love him still!

Driver : Hey , are you ok maa?

Me: Yeah ! Thanks sir!

  I said wiping my tears and soon went to my house and I grabbed my luggage and paid for the taxi and went in! My mom and dad was sitting in the living room!

Amma: Hey ! You didn't inform us about coming today! Welcome back home!

Appa: How was your trip? Where is mapplilai?

Me: There is nothing between us anymore! So stop calling him Mapillai!

    I said and stormed to my room! And locked it behind me! And laid on my bed and cried! I was crying so hard , when I heard a knock outside!

Amma: Kriti maa! What happened ! Are you ok?

Appa: Please open the door!

Me: Please, leave me alone for some time! I will come to you guys after I feel normal!