The new destiny! 🤩

The next morning , as usual :

Amma: Kriti!! Get up!! It's 7:45 already!!

     And I woke up shockingly, as it is so late!!

Me: Maa... why didn't you wake me up before itself!! I have to get ready and drive away. I am gonna defeinetly struck up in the traffic!!

Amma: You won't! Because your boss is waiting for you here!!

Me: So funny!! I already woke up!! You don't have to lie about it!!

           I glared at her and she saw me with a smirk!!

Amma: You don't beleive me , right!! Wait a minute!!

Me: Even if i wait for an hour you can't prove it!!

               I smirked at her and layed back closing my eyes and she went to the living room and came back in a minute, I could hear her footsteps!!

Me: What maa, going to say you loose to me today!!??

????: Good morning kriti!!!

    And I was beyond shock of the voice , and I opened my eyes and got up to see,  Ak standing near my bedroom door!!

Me: Ashwin!!!

        I exclaimed surprised!!

Amma: Still, I won kriti!! Get ready and before that show your fiance your room!! And Ashwin, I will bring the coffee here , you please wait in her room!!

Ashwin: It's ok aunty....

Amma: No problem , please have a look at the room that you both will stay in the future after marriage!!

Me: Amma!! Please leave!!

      She smiled at us, and left the room closing it slightly!!! Leaving Ak and me awkward!!

Ashwin: Sorry, I just didn't know....

Me: It's ok!! My mom is like that always!! One minute , I will arrange the bed , until then please feel free to have a look!!

     He nodded and started to see the photos and medals hung in the wall, while I quickly arranged the bed for him to sit!! When I called him, he turned around to see me, and his face was kind of surprised and awestruck. I was confused for a second until I saw what I am wearing !!

I myself was shocked and he immediately turned around from me!! I realised how bad it was for me now , due to my laziness of changing into my pyjamas last night I just slept in my robe!! Now I am ashamed!!

Ashwin: I will wait downstairs Kriti!! You please get dressed and come down!!

      Without even waiting for my reply, he went down!! I was scolding myself!! How awkward it was!! How will I face him after now .... I just went to the restroom cursing my fate!! After 30 minutes I came downstairs in