How it all started!!

Kriti's pov:

     Hey guys, I am kriti, 25 years old , works as a personal secretary for Mr. Ak (Ashwin Kumar) . And all I want to be is a physcologist and council people who is struggling to maintain their life stress free. And I am doing the related courses and have graduated in it too. I am with my parents in chennai. My brother is working in a software company in America with his wife . They were married 6 months before. And is leading a happy life. Apart from work , I am a normal girl like others and I have a secret 🤫🤫 I want to marry a man by my choice . I mean love marriage and not arranged by any chance. 🤭😋 But still I need to find my soulmate and is waiting to meet him.

Let's get in to the story!!!

Amma: kriti...wake up!! It is 6:30 am already, u have to get ready for work!!

Me: Maa....few more minutes....

Amma: See, Your boss is calling you!!

   I woke up immediately and grabbed my phone from the night stand and unlocked it to find no missed calls!! I glared at my mother!!

Me: Maa.... U are unbelievable! U just lied to me!!

Amma: What to do, u never wake up easily , unless I mention his name!! I have to thank him for helping me everyday in waking you up!!

   She laughed at me and left the room!! I stood up from bed and Went inside the restroom. After refreshing I came out and took the coffee my mom has placed in the table . And started drinking it along with scrolling instagram for the daily newsfeed 😂😁. After 10 minutes i went to the bathroom and had a peaceful bath!! And came out and got dressed and curled my hair and added a light makeup to my face and took my bag and saw my image in the mirror.

And left my room, to find appa reading the newspaper

Me: Good morning pa!!!

Appa: Good morning ma!!

I kissed him on his cheeks, and he did the same!!

Me: ok pa, I am leaving for work now , will see you at evening!!

   After bidding bye to both of them,  I took my car keys and went to the work. Eventhough I work as his secretary , I am one of the top most techie in the company, so I get paid off really well and I have settled all my education loans and have helped my parents with the house loans and me and my brother share the amount for household too ,  and i save up some for my future too. So I am financially stable enough!! And I reached my work place after driving in a heavy traffic for 45 minutes and parked my car!!

And entered the company, and was greeted by many, and I greeted them back and took the elevator for the 30 th floor to reach my floor. After that I placed my belongings in my cabin(I have a personal cabin too) and saw that Mr.Ak has not came yet!! And saw the time has 8:30 , there is still some time for him to come!! So I started my laptop and saw the new mails that he received and noted down the important ones to inform him!!