Harassment 🥺

The next day , I woke up so early and went out of the room to the cafeteria downstairs. You know my day starts off with a coffee , I am nothing without that! So I went there to find it so empty. Only 2 workers was there , maybe Everyone is taking a peaceful sleep rather than me!! And I went and ordered a coffee and sat on the table. I was strolling through insta and received a good morning text from Ak and I smilingly texted him a good morning. And we were chatting , when I got my coffee. I was sipping the coffee , when someone came and sat in the chair opposite to me!!

And I looked at that to see a man! He smiled at me , and I awkwardly smiled.

????: Hey hi beautiful , I am John!

Me: Oh hey John! I am kriti!!

John: Great! I was wondering , why a beautiful girl was sipping. a coffee alone! Are you here alone?

   I clearly understood that he is flirting with me , so I wanted to say clearly..

Me: No , I am with my friends and fiance!

John: Oh how sad! I didn't know that u are engaged!

Me: Mmm...thx! Now , I got a go! Bye!

John: Will see you around a lot darling!

   I just clearly ignored him and went to my room! Ufff , these guys! I went and saw girls was awake! So , I got ready as AK will be coming to pick me up for work!

I wore this dress and did my makeup and curled my hair and I received a text that he came! I went downstairs along with the girls , and they got in another car , while I went with Ak and sat

I wore this dress and did my makeup and curled my hair and I received a text that he came! I went downstairs along with the girls , and they got in another car , while I went with Ak and sat .

Ashwin: You look beautiful baby!

Me: You look handsome too! Did u sleep well?

Ashwin: Sort of! Now , let's go!!

   I nodded and we both went first and reached the place and was working so hard!! The day was pretty hectic. We both didn't even have a private time! And after work , Ak dropped me in the hotel room and left home after a kiss !! I got refreshed and sat in the bed , while the girls went out to a club! I am not used to partying , so I declined it thoroughly! And they left and I was searching for my mobile!!

   I searched all my bags , bed stand !

Me: Oh god!! I left it in my company!! Ak and my mom would be calling and will be worried!! They will start saying that I am careless .  I can't call anyone , most of them went to party! Ok , let me go and get that. The company is  just in the main road and it's not that much dark!

   I changed into a casual cloth and took the company key and went out of the hotel. I was going in the road and was walking looking at the view! It was nearly empty!!

 I was going in the road and was walking looking at the view! It was nearly empty!!