The bond 🤗

After coming to my home from Ashwin' s, we were kissing on the living room, when I saw living room door open! I was shocked, I heard my parents voice! Omg!!! Ashwin was kissing me so passionately, I was struggling, he is not leaving me! I pushed him away hard and he stumbled and looked at me, when our parents came in!

Appa: Ada, Ashwin? Eppadi irrukinga? (Hey Ashwin, how are you?)

Ashwin: Nalla irrukan uncle! Neenga? ( I am fine uncle! U?)

     He asked and went and took the bags from my parents hand and placed it in the table!

Appa: Fine pa!

Amma: Sit Ashwin! Why are you standing pa? Kriti, did u give him anything to drink?

Me: No ma...

     I said looking flushed swiping my forehead with my hands!

Amma: Ok wait! I will get u coffee Ashwin!

Me: Amma, I will change and come in a minute!!

Amma: Ok, by the way you look beautiful in this!

Me: Thanks ma!

     I said hugging her and went to my room! And washed my face with cold water, from all the kiss, shock! And changed into a pyjama! And came downstairs , to see no-one in living room! And I went to the kitchen, to see a very heartwarming sight to behold!

   Ashwin was making coffee , while my maa was standing beside him and admiring how good his parents raised him! And I went and hugged my mom from behind!

Me: Amma! I missed you!

Amma: I too missed you! See, Ashwin's coffee was amazing! Eventhough I insisted on preparing, he strictly said me to not do and said he himself will do for us!

Me: I know! He is a great cook!

Amma: Wow! Ashwin , atleast teach her some basics!

Ashwin: Aunty, are you serious! Her food is totally awesome! She made me dinner yesterday and lunch today! It was out of the world!

        I shaked my head to him to not tell my mom this, but in vain, he didn't even notice my movement and said everything!

Amma: Kriti! When did you learn to cook this fabulous? You never made us!

Me: Ma.... it's...I will make you guys soon!

Amma: Oh, it's ok! I understand, it's specially for your fiance right?

     She said mocking and I didn't say a word! Yeah, she is right! I have cooked for only him beyond me! I never cook for anyone! Only me and him have tasted my food! Not even my friends! Because , I thought what if they don't like and avoided to bring them food prepared by me! But with Ashwin, everything is different! I can be like who I am! Because he never judge me!

   Soon enough, appa came to kitchen , and Ashwin served him coffee! And he sipped it!

Appa: Ashwin! Wow! Really, wow! I have never tasted such a coffee in my life!

Ashwin: Thanks uncle!

Appa: Uncle ah mama ! Call me mama, I am your wife's dad!

Me: Appa! Stop!

Ashwin: Seri mama!

    I looked at Ak surprised! And..

Amma: Then me?

Ashwin: Seri athai!

     They both smiled happily at Ashwin, and I looked at my family surprised! And later after coffee , Ashwin bid bye to his mama, athai and took their blessings and we both walked towards his car, hand in hand!