Love You Fam 💝

Some time later , I felt someone carassing my hair. I know the hands which create this fell inside me and smiled at the feel , because it was Ashwin who is carassing my hair , I felt that. And I opened my eyes from the sleep to see my feel was right! It was him who was carassing my hair with a beautiful smile on his lips.

Me: Ashwineey!

  I squealed and laid on his lap while he carassed my hair still .

Ashwin: How are you feeling?

Me: Better , since u came!

Ashwin: Great! Do you need anything??

Me: Mmm...not anything specific! But a kiss won't hurt I think!

  I said looking into his eyes and i smiled , while he placed a kiss on my forehead!

Me: Am I child , that you are kissing me here? I want a kiss , not on my forehead , here!!

   I said pointing to my lips and he looked at me bewildered! And I whined! He was still not kissing me! And looked at me , trying to say something! And I was tired of him , I am asking for a kiss openly and he is not giving me!

  I got up from the bed and dragged him by his collar and pecked his lips to his surprise , and he broke it off and motioned something !

Me: Why are you doing like this? What are you trying to indicate?

  I said and turned around to see all three of the girls standing there , shocked! Omg!! I forgot I am in the hotel , and that the girls are here! What am I gonna do? I was to the core embarrassed now! And I fell on Ak's chest and he holded me and I closed my eyes completely while he chuckled! Is he serious , he had a mouth , that can speak , but he didn't say that my friends are here! And he is chuckling!

Ashwin: Ok ok relax!

Me: Seriously , relax? U should have said that!

   I said looking at him angered and saw the girls who was looking at us awkward!

Me: Girls....

       I said and they all looked at me , they were as if trying to not laugh at me!

Girls: Ok ok relax! We don't mind that !

Me: Seriously?

Girls: Yes!

  I was surprised actually, they tease me so much if they get even a little bit of thing between us , but right now I kissed him in front of them and they are not teasing me!

Me: Hey , are you all ok? Or am I hearing wrong?

Smrithi: Calm down! This is nothing compared to the things you did when u slept!

   I was confused , what did I do more than this?

Me: What did I do?

Hasini: You were saying Ashwin's

  I glared at her and she spoke..

Hasini: I meant anna , name all the time during sleep and when he came u were all smiling and was sleep talking that you want him to carasse u , hold you and kiss you!

  I was so shocked , did I do all that! My god!

Alya: And suddenly u started whining , when we asked why , u said u have a headache ! And when we wanted to apply headache relief balm, u pushed our hands away and when sir touched you , you smiled like a child and he massaged your head! By all this we understood how much you love him , so we don't mind!