Symbol of Love ❤️🙈

I asked Ashwin , that should we defeinetly have our first night today !

Ashwin : Maa ! There is no problem ! All I want you to be is comfortable ! I have no objection in this ! Let's not say to anyone ! Whenever we feel right , we can take our relationship into next level !

Me : Ashwineey , I am sorry ! I don't know , I feel so nervous !

Ashwin : I understand maa ! I love you !

    He said and kissed my forehead ! And I smiled at his understanding !

Ashwin : Ok , it will be awkward ! So , let's change our clothes into something more comfortable !

    I nodded and he went in first and came in his t-shirt and tracks and I took my pyjamas and changed into that and came !

Me : Ashwineey, shall we watch some movie ?

Ashwin : Now ?

Me : Yes ! I am not sleepy now and it's just 10 pm ! Atleast we can spend time together right !

Ashwin : Sure ! Come on pick up which movie you want !

      I nodded and went to the tv ,and selected a English movie , the theme seemed so good , it was a Romantic comedy movie ! And we both turned off the lights and went to the bed and I laid in his arms while he rested his head on headboard ! And we both nuzzled and the movie started ! It was so funny and at the same time romantic ! Ashwin didn't initiate anything Romantic , all he did is hold me in his arms , hug me and enjoy the movie with me genuinely ! How can someone be ! I have already made him wait for all these days , yet still when we are officially a husband and wife , he is still waiting for my permission patiently ! I really am falling in love with him deeper , that never in this lifetime I could come back and stop loving him ! And I looked at his face , he was watching the movie and was laughing at the jokes they made and I smiled at that ! The light from the TV illuminated his face , and his face glowed like a moon ! God , why am I feeling turned on looking at his face , when I said to him no just few moments before ! And he again laughed and looked at me and saw me looking at him !

Ashwin : Oii , are you sighting me ? 😏😉

Me : Yes ! I am looking at my husband who is the handsome and bestest man in the whole world ! Do you have any problem in that ? 😒🤭

   I said smirking and he chuckled and...

Ashwin : The movie you asked for is playing there ! I don't think , my face is playing a movie !

Me : But for me this movie looks so good !

      I said touching his beard ! And he laughed !

Ashwin : Maa , please stop ! You know , I don't have control over me !

Me : That's why , I am saying this Ashwineey ! I know you don't have control , that romantic movie didn't turn me on , but your face did !

       His eyes grew dark the moment I said this and he looked at me for a moment and shook his head !

Ashwin : No ! You are distracting me !

    He said and continued to watch the movie !! God ! What is my body doing to me ! My mind said to ask him to stop and so did he ! But , now my body and soul want him ! And he is thinking I am joking ! I don't know if it is the correct decision , but I trust my Ashwineey!

Me : Ashwineey ?

Ashwin : Sollu maa ?

Me : Did you think , what I said to you is a joke ?